For more details about Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 198 spoilers, raw scans, leaks & release date, keep reading this blog post.
JJK Chapter 197 Recap
In Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 197, we saw:
- Noritoshi, Daidou, and even Naoya noticed Maki was different from her as soon as they entered the domain;
- They were surprised to see how much Miyo has changed since they entered her domain so short a time ago;
- Because of the Binding Vow, time in the Simple Domain moves much faster than in the Complex Domain;
- Over one thousand bouts of sumo occur each year, compared to a real-life sumo bout taking less than a minute;
- Having no patience for Maki’s sudden confidence boost, Naoya leapt into the air, dismissing his boost as nothing more than a mirage. Inflicting severe injuries on Maki earlier with a high-speed move, Noritoshi suspected him of doing the same thing;
- After saying that they haven’t fought nearly enough, Daidou and Miyo were seen gearing up for battle;
- In shock, Noritoshi asked if the two are reincarnated players and how they are helping Maki and him;
- Their statements that it doesn’t matter don’t seem to matter to either of them;
- Miyo declared that he wished to wrestle Maki again and asked Daidou if he wished to wrestle, but Daidou declined;
- Daidou had a sword in his hand and wished to use it more;
- They complain that Maki had already gone ahead and blame Noritoshi for delaying them;
- Despite Maki’s overwhelming speed, Naoya was frustrated that he couldn’t catch him;
- Her ears were already perking up as he flew straight ahead over her, intending to intercept her;
- The girl kept up easily with him, already realizing his next move when he passed straight forward over her;
- Her heightened senses had given Maki a new sense of freedom, allowing her to fall freely;
- In the future, she can predict Naoya’s movements and attacks because she knows everything around her will help her;
- She saw that Maki no longer needs glasses to see cursed spirits;
- She thought of Mai, who sacrificed herself to give her this body;
- Since she is no longer an outcast, she has grown to appreciate her current strength;
- Taking a second to think of Toji, Maki realized that he wouldn’t have hesitated as she did;
- His katana would have swung effortlessly as he kept up with Naoya’s speed;
- Due to their Heavenly Restriction, Toji and she can see things that others can’t, so being the same as everyone else is not enough;
- While Maki was still falling, Naoya jumped through the opening of a building, confident she couldn’t escape;
- Naoya was left stunned and frustrated when she dodged him mid-air;
- The atmosphere around them wasn’t as empty as it appeared;
- Maki reflected on the sensations she experienced while fighting Miyo;
- By sensing differences in temperature and density of air, Maki controlled her movements at will using these scattered surfaces;
- Naoya tumbled to the ground after she punched him in mid-air;
- Still, Naoya taunted her, saying cursed spirits can’t be hurt by punches fortified without cursed energy;
- In response, Miyo approached Naoya and struck him with a powerful headbutt, which he called “Kappa Rokujushi.”
- Daidou cornered Naoya from the other side and slashed him in half with Maki’s sword before he could recover;
- Naoya’s half of the body was kicked away by Maki after he landed the final bow;
- Toji refused to acknowledge Maki’s strength despite Maki’s movements clearly showing his strength;
- He declared to Toji that he is worthy of equaling him as the chapter closes with him emerging as a humanoid.
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 198 Release Date
The upcoming Chapter of the JJK manga series, Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 198 Release Date is scheduled on September 25th, 2022.
The Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 198 Raw Scans and Leaks will be available by Thursday, September 22nd, 2022.
The Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 198 Spoilers will be available by Thursday, September 22nd, 2022.
You can also read My Hero Academia Chapter 367, Spy X Family Chapter 67.3, Kaguya-sama Chapter 276, Boruto Chapter 73 & Chainsaw Man Chapter 105.
|Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 198 Release Date||September 25th, 2022|
|Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 198 Raw Scans & Leaks||September 22nd, 2022|
|Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 198 Spoilers||September 22nd, 2022|
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 198 Raw Scans & Leaks
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 198 Raw Scans and leaks are already out. You can check them out in the mentioned tweets below and you can get an idea of the upcoming JJK Chapter 198:
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 198 Spoilers
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 198 Spoilers status: Not Released yet.
- Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 198 started with Naoya activating his Domain expansion;
- Naoya’s New Domain Expansion name is “Time Moon Palace”;
- Naoya’s Domain Expansion makes everything he touches stop for a second;
- Once the person started moving the cells of the body start falling out of alignment;
- You will have to move at the same time as Naoya moves otherwise your body will not work;
- Naoya traps the Katana guy and the Sumo guy in his Domain Expansion;
- Naoya cut off the sword arm of the Katana guy;
- Naoya got frustrated as he couldn’t sense Maki’s presence;
- Maki grabs the sword after the Katana guy’s hand flew away and stabs Naoya from behind;
- Since Maki had no Cursed energy, Naoya failed to track her;
- It seems domains can’t tie her up because of no CE;
- Maki met Mai once again and this time she properly got to hold Mai’s hand;
- Naoya got angry and tried to turn into monster form again, but Maki cut him into two;
- The sure-hit skill of Naoya was unable to hit Maki as it was unable to recognize her;
- JJK Chapter 198 ends with Maki being compared to Toji Zenin again.
Please come back tomorrow for more details, leaks & spoilers about JJK Chapter 198.
Where to read Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 198 online for free?
To read Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 198, you can visit two official platforms:
These two platforms provide the latest chapters of the Jujutsu Kaisen manga series for free. To read the complete Jujutsu Kaisen manga series you will have to pay.
These are the available details for Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 198 Spoilers until now, and if we receive any more information on JJK Chapter 198 Spoilers, then we will update this article as soon as possible.