Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 195 focuses on the newly introduced players: the Katana guy and the Sumo wrestler.
For more details about JJK Chapter 195 spoilers, raw scans, leaks & release date, keep reading this blog post.
JJK Chapter 194 Recap
In Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 194, we saw:
- The chapter started with Naoya calling his cousin Maki Zenin weak and comparing her to a child, implying that to him, this fight is amusing;
- Naoya suggested they ask the deceased twin Mai about it after Maki responds by asking when he was ever an adult;
- Noritoshi Kamo’s arrows hit him at that precise moment, protecting her from the cursed spirit;
- When Naoya saw how much blood Noritoshi was using and realized it was his own blood, the latter was shocked;
- Noritoshi used Blood Manipulation to attack;
- He quickly realized that Noritoshi was reentering his body after attacking Naoya by manipulating the blood;
- In order to divert Naoya’s attention, Noritoshi ordered Maki to leave the colony;
- Maki refused, claiming that if she leaves, Noritoshi will die;
- Noritoshi responded that if she stays, they will both perish;
- Her internal organs had been hurt as a result of Naoya’s attack, and such wounds can’t be treated with a little rest;
- Maki claimed to be fine and revealed that she has the ability to heal herself;
- Noritoshi decided to hold down the fort until Maki is back in action after she calculates that she will need five minutes;
- Maki told him not to die, to which Noritoshi responded that he will try, but it doesn’t matter if he lives or dies;
- He managed to get a hit in, but Naoya pushed him back as a result of her mild surprise at Maki’s absence;
- While there was a brief lull, Noritoshi used the time to assess Naoya’s skills;
- He observed that his armored shell seemed to harden proportionately to his speed, preventing him from exploding under pressure;
- He deduced that because of the Binding Vow, Naoya’s shell wasn’t normally as strong, leaving him vulnerable to Noritoshi’s blood, which was poisonous to cursed spirits;
- Before he could respond, Naoya attacked him again at high speed, knocking him back while continuing to advance;
- This caused him to cough up blood, which he spitted on Naoya’s intake valve, allowing him to use his accelerated technique;
- As Noritoshi mused over his mother’s reaction to his current circumstance, the narrative switched to one of Noritoshi’s memories;
- He observed her with her new family and her child, and it appeared that it was already too late;
- Noritoshi was pushed back but remained standing, thinking that if he is no longer needed, he will do everything he can to ensure that his companions survive so that his death is not in vain.
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 195 Release Date
The upcoming Chapter of the JJK manga series, Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 195 Release Date is scheduled on August 28th, 2022.
The Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 195 Raw Scans and Leaks will be available by Thursday, August 25th, 2022.
The Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 195 Spoilers will be available by Thursday, August 25th, 2022.
|Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 195 Release Date||August 28th, 2022|
|Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 195 Raw Scans & Leaks||August 25th, 2022|
|Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 195 Spoilers||August 25th, 2022|
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 195 Raw Scans & Leaks
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 195 Raw Scans and leaks are already out. You can check them out in the mentioned tweets below and you can get an idea of the upcoming JJK Chapter 195:
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 195 Spoilers
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 195 Spoilers status: Released.
- Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 195 started with a flashback, we see that the Katana guy is from Sakurajima and the Sumo guy is from Miyazaki;
- Back to the present, Maki joined the fight again;
- She cut off Naoya’s arm that was about to hit Kamo;
- It’s been only three minutes since she started resting;
- Katana guy screamed at Maki and asked for her sword once he saw it;
- Maki gave Mai’s sword to him;
- Just as he yielded the sword, everyone felt huge pressure on them;
- The katana guy was famous for his swordsmanship;
- The pressure they felt was not a result of a spell, but it was the killing intent when he picked up the sword;
- Katana Guy slashed Naoya with Mai’s sword easily;
- He then told Maki something due to which Maki had a moment of enlightenment;
- Maki realized that the Katana guy is using Mai’s sword differently than her;
- She asked herself what’s the difference between her and Shibuya Toji;
- JJK Chapter 195 ends with the Sumo guy drawing a sumo circle and saying “Simple Domain”.
- The name of the Katana Guy is Daidou Hagane while the Sumo guy’s name is Miyo Rokujyuushi.
Where to read Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 195 online for free?
To read Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 195, you can visit two official platforms:
These two platforms provide the latest chapters of the Jujutsu Kaisen manga series for free. To read the complete Jujutsu Kaisen manga series you will have to pay.
These are the available details for Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 195 Spoilers until now, and if we receive any more information on JJK Chapter 195 Spoilers, then we will update this article as soon as possible.
About Jujutsu Kaisen Manga Series
Jujutsu Kaisen is a Japanese Shounen manga series written and illustrated by Gege Akutami. It is serialized in Weekly Shōnen Jump since March 2018.
The story focuses on Yuuji Itadori, a high-school student who, despite disliking athletics, is incredibly fit. Itadori gets involved in the world of sorcery when he swallows a powerful talisman (Sukuna’s finger) to protect his friends from its curse.
On observing that Yuuji wasn’t affected much even when inflicted with this curse, Satoru decides to send Yuuji on a quest to save the world.