In the previous chapter of JJK, we saw an epic battle between Naoya’s final form against Maki and Noritoshi. Now in Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 194, how will Maki be saved from Naoya? Will she get help from another sorcerer, or will Noritoshi have to fight Naoya alone?
For more details about JJK Chapter 194 spoilers, raw scans, leaks & release date, keep reading this blog post.
JJK Chapter 193 Recap
In Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 193, we saw:
- The chapter started with a complete display of Naoya’s new, improved form;
- The upper half of his body appeared to be made of a hard shell, with some of what appeared to be a jet turbine in the back;
- The Cursed Spirit has further clusters of these appendages sprouting from four other orifices on its body, in addition to serving as arms and legs;
- Naoya stared at Noritoshi’s fist and praised him, realizing that he was the clan leader;
- Noritoshi, on the other hand, appeared to have escaped death in the face of Naoya’s final onslaught by protecting himself with blood by utilizing his CT;
- This protected him from losing both his head and one arm;
- He pledged to improve his performance before turning on the Flowing Red Scale, aware that even a tiny lapse could spell death;
- Naoya was shown fast closing in on Maki from an opposite direction; both have used their Cursed Techniques;
- She came just in time to parry the Cursed Spirit’s blade, allowing Noritoshi to use his Crimson Binding technique to catch him;
- As he bends his body to avoid Maki’s strike, she cried to her colleague that their foe was what had become of Naoya Zenin;
- The Cursed Spirit replied that he can introduce himself;
- Noritoshi admired how much of his own ego he had kept, making an internal comparison to Rika Orimoto;
- While Noritoshi personally believed Nobito was the fastest with Projection Sorcery, Maki claimed that Naoya can still use his CT;
- Then, in front of Maki, Naoya used the Cursed Technique to turn bits of air into solid blocks that can be exploded with the touch of a finger;
- Finally, he charged toward the bricks, causing them to explode with such force that Maki was pushed backward;
- She recounted what happened before Naoya leaves in what Noritoshi views as a retreat while she and Noritoshi gather his wits.
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 194 Release Date
The upcoming Chapter of the JJK manga series, Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 194 Release Date is scheduled on August 21st, 2022.
The Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 194 Raw Scans and Leaks will be available by Thursday, August 18th, 2022.
The Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 194 Spoilers will be available by Thursday, August 18th, 2022.
|Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 194 Release Date||August 21st, 2022|
|Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 194 Raw Scans & Leaks||August 18th, 2022|
|Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 194 Spoilers||August 18th, 2022|
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 194 Raw Scans & Leaks
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 194 Raw Scans and leaks are already out. You can check them out in the mentioned tweets below and you can get an idea of the upcoming JJK Chapter 194:
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 194 Spoilers
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 194 Spoilers status: Released.
- JJK Chapter 194 started with Naoya taunting Maki and mentioning Mai;
- Kamo attacked Naoya using his Piercing Blood technique again;
- Naoya realized that Kamo was using his own blood for the technique;
- Kamo was using too much blood, and might die from blood loss;
- Kamo said that he will stay while Maki left the barrier;
- Maki wanted to heal for 5 minutes so that they can have a chance of winning;
- Maki said that their chances of winning are 2:8;
- Kamo used Piercing Blood once again;
- We saw a baby Kamo in a flashback in midst of the fight;
- Kamo then got attacked several times and looked seriously wounded;
- An explanation about Naoya’s curse was related to hardness;
- When he reached his top speed, he had to turn into a turtle shell so that he didn’t self-destruct;
- Kamo says that Naoya is even faster than Hanami.
- On the last page of Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 194, two new players entered the game;
- One of the new players is a sumo wrestler;
- Kamo and the newly introduced old guy shout in sync.
Where to read Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 194 online for free?
To read Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 194, you can visit two official platforms:
These two platforms provide the latest chapters of the Jujutsu Kaisen manga series for free. To read the complete Jujutsu Kaisen manga series you will have to pay.
These are the available details for Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 194 Spoilers until now, and if we receive any more information on JJK Chapter 194 Spoilers, then we will update this article as soon as possible.
About Jujutsu Kaisen Manga Series
Jujutsu Kaisen is a Japanese Shounen manga series written and illustrated by Gege Akutami. It is serialized in Weekly Shōnen Jump since March 2018.
The story focuses on Yuuji Itadori, a high-school student who, despite disliking athletics, is incredibly fit. Itadori gets involved in the world of sorcery when he swallows a powerful talisman (Sukuna’s finger) to protect his friends from its curse.
On observing that Yuuji wasn’t affected much even when inflicted with this curse, Satoru decides to send Yuuji on a quest to save the world.