For more details about Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 193 spoilers, raw scans, leaks & release date, keep reading this blog post.
JJK Chapter 192 Recap
In Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 192, we saw:
- A flashback where Gakuganji informed Kamo that an enemy must be eliminated using Jujutsu otherwise it will turn into a cursed spirit after death;
- Maki thought that Naoya turned into a cursed spirit because she killed him without any cursed weapon;
- Then Naoya told Maki that it was her mother who killed him;
- Naoya then attacked Maki and grabbed her by her neck;
- Naoya then evolved and turned into a caterpillar;
- This caterpillar form exploded after a combined attack from Kamo and Maki;
- It then started to wrap itself so that it could evolve again;
- It then turned into a huge sphere, Kamo attacked it using his piercing blood technique, but it was too late and Naoya already evolved;
- Kamo was thinking about the speed after this evolution, and in the next panel we saw Kamo getting punched by Naoya at a very high speed.
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 193 Release Date
The upcoming Chapter of the JJK manga series, Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 193 Release Date is scheduled on August 7th, 2022.
The Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 193 Raw Scans and Leaks will be available by Thursday, August 4th, 2022.
The Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 193 Spoilers will be available by Thursday, August 4th, 2022.
|Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 193 Release Date||August 7th, 2022|
|Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 193 Raw Scans & Leaks||August 4th, 2022|
|Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 193 Spoilers||August 4th, 2022|
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 193 Raw Scans & Leaks
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 192 Raw Scans and leaks are already out. You can check them out in the mentioned tweets below and you can get an idea of the upcoming JJK Chapter 193:
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 193 Spoilers
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 193 Spoilers status: Released.
- Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 193 started with Kamo managing to escape from Naoya’s grip as he used his blood between them before the strike;
- Kamo said that if he stops even for a second he will die;
- Then he used the Flowing Red Scale to increase his speed;
- Naoya went after Kamo again, but this time Maki stopped her using her sword;
- Kamo also used Crimson Binding to restrain Naoya;
- Maki went for another attack while Naoya was tied up, but he escaped;
- Maki then told Kamo that this curse is Naoya;
- Kamo was surprised that even after turning into a curse his attitude has not changed;
- She then told Kamo that Naoya can use his cursed technique.
- After this, Kamo remembered the fastest Zenin, Noabito;
- Naoya used his cursed techniques and caused explosions in the air;
- He first froze the air and then hit the frames with his limbs for these explosions;
- Naoya then collected his cursed energy in his body and closed his limbs;
- Then he spinned at a super fast speed to increase his speed;
- And then he released his cursed energy and with the help of airspeed, he reached Mach 3 [3700 Km/H] speed level;
- Finally, he hit Maki and she fell to the ground;
- JJK Chapter 193 ends.
Where to read Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 193 online for free?
To read Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 193, you can visit two official platforms:
These two platforms provide the latest chapters of the Jujutsu Kaisen manga series for free. To read the complete Jujutsu Kaisen manga series you will have to pay.
These are the available details for Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 193 Spoilers until now, and if we receive any more information on JJK Chapter 192 Spoilers, then we will update this article as soon as possible.