For more details about JJK Chapter 192 spoilers, raw scans, leaks & release date, keep reading this blog post.
JJK Chapter 191 Recap
In Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 191, we saw:
- Noritoshi ran into an old Kamo clan member named Shino;
- Kamo was looking for help to get in contact with Principal Gakuganji, the Gojo, and the Zenin Clan;
- Shino didn’t recognize him, but later said that he did resemble master Noritoshi;
- Then sliding doors showed Brain Geto sitting in peace and they talked about the jujutsu world problems;
- Kamo thought that Geto was going to attack, and kill him but Geto said that it didn’t make any difference even if he was alive;
- In Sakurajima, Maki and Noritoshi were looking at the cursed spirit that just entered the barrier;
- There was something off about that spirit and they both were able to feel it.
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 192 Release Date
The upcoming Chapter of the JJK manga series, Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 192 Release Date is scheduled on July 31st, 2022.
The Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 192 Raw Scans and Leaks will be available by Thursday, July 28th, 2022.
The Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 192 Spoilers will be available by Thursday, July 28th, 2022.
|Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 192 Release Date||July 31st, 2022|
|Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 192 Raw Scans & Leaks||July 28th, 2022|
|Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 192 Spoilers||July 28th, 2022|
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 192 Raw Scans & Leaks
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 192 Raw Scans and leaks are already out. You can check them out in the mentioned tweets below and you can get an idea of the upcoming JJK Chapter 192:
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 192 Spoilers
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 192 Spoilers status: Released.
- Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 192 starts with a flashback where we saw Gakuganji informing Kamo that an enemy must be killed using Jujutsu to prevent it from turning into a cursed spirit after death;
- At the present, Maki thinks Naoya turned into a curse because she killed him without any cursed weapons;
- Naoya told Maki that it was her mother who killed him;
- Naoya then attacked Maki and grabbed her by her neck;
- Naoya evolved and turned into a caterpillar;
- Kamo came to help Maki and the battle forward;
- After the combined attack from Kamo and Maki, Naoya’s caterpillar form exploded;
- Then it started wrapping itself in order to evolve again;
- It turned into a huge wrapped sphere and Kamo attacked it using his Piercing Blood Technique;
- The sphere fell due to Kamo’s attack, but it was too late already as Naoya had already evolved;
- Kamo let his guard down thinking that Naoya had high speed even when he was still a cursed womb, but what kind of speed could he have gained after he evolved;
- In the final panel, Naoya can be seen punching Kamo at a very high speed
- JJK Chapter 192 ends.
Where to read Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 192 online for free?
To read Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 192, you can visit two official platforms:
These two platforms provide the latest chapters of the Jujutsu Kaisen manga series for free. To read the complete Jujutsu Kaisen manga series you will have to pay.
These are the available details for Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 192 Spoilers until now, and if we receive any more information on JJK Chapter 192 Spoilers, then we will update this article as soon as possible.
About Jujutsu Kaisen Manga Series
Jujutsu Kaisen is a Japanese Shounen manga series written and illustrated by Gege Akutami. It is serialized in Weekly Shōnen Jump since March 2018.
The story focuses on Yuuji Itadori, a high-school student who, despite disliking athletics, is incredibly fit. Itadori gets involved in the world of sorcery when he swallows a powerful talisman (Sukuna’s finger) to protect his friends from its curse.
On observing that Yuuji wasn’t affected much even when inflicted with this curse, Satoru decides to send Yuuji on a quest to save the world.