For more details about Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 191 spoilers, raw scans, leaks & release date, keep reading this blog post.
JJK Chapter 190 Recap
In Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 190, we saw:
- Kashimo’s cursed force has been unleashed into the sea which caused a steam explosion;
- Panda came out alive from the battle and he is fine;
- But, he has reduced to the size of a little plushie;
- Panda noticed Hikari’s left fist;
- Kashimo emerged from the explosion believing Hikari is dead, but Hikari attacked Kashimo;
- Hikari, on the other hand, made a solemn commitment to sacrifice his left arm to safeguard his entire body;
- Nishimiya eventually arrived, and they debate which additional rule should be added to the culling game;
- She informed him that they are delaying the implementation of the regulation allowing communication between colonies due to Ui’s cursed technique;
- They also don’t need rule #4, which allows them to enter and quit colonies at whim, because Maki can execute that easily;
- Maki had reached the Sakurajima Colony after slaughtering the whole Zenin clan and is destroying all the cursed spirits;
- There, she encountered Noritoshi, who informed her that the Kamo family’s status has slipped into the hands of someone else.
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 191 Release Date
The upcoming Chapter of the JJK manga series, Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 191 Release Date is scheduled on July 17th, 2022.
The Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 191 Raw Scans and Leaks will be available by Thursday, July 14th, 2022.
The Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 191 Spoilers will be available by Thursday, July 14th, 2022.
|Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 191 Release Date||July 17th, 2022|
|Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 191 Raw Scans & Leaks||July 14th, 2022|
|Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 191 Spoilers||July 14th, 2022|
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 191 Raw Scans & Leaks
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 191 Raw Scans and leaks are already out. You can check them out in the mentioned tweets below and you can get an idea of the upcoming JJK Chapter 191:
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 191 Spoilers
Please come back later for more details about JJK Chapter 191!
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 191 Spoilers status: Released.
- Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 191 Title: Sakurajima Colony #1;
- November 3, Kamo Noritoshi runs to Shino who is an old Kamo Clan member;
- Kamo asked for his help to get in contact with Principal Gakuganji, the Gojo, and the Zenin Clan;
- Shino didn’t recognize him;
- Kamo then asked if he has forgotten the face of the next clan leader;
- Shino said that he looks nothing like him;
- Sliding doors reveal that Kamo is the leader of the Kamo clan;
- Kamo then got ready for the battle, but Brain Geto said that he will not kill him here as it would make the room dirty;
- Now in Sakurajima, Maki and Noritoshi look at the thing that just entered the barrier;
- It feels like a cursed spirit but something is off and they can feel it;
- Maki was getting vibes like Panda from this spirit;
- It attacked them quickly, Naritoshi couldn’t see it and it pins Maki into a wall;
- Maki used her hands to guard against the attack;
- Then she attacked it, but missed;
- The curse revealed itself to be Naoya and said that it has arrived on this side too;
- JJK Chapter 191 ends.
Where to read Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 191 online for free?
To read Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 191, you can visit two official platforms:
These two platforms provide the latest chapters of the Jujutsu Kaisen manga series for free. To read the complete Jujutsu Kaisen manga series you will have to pay.
These are the available details for Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 191 Spoilers until now, and if we receive any more information on JJK Chapter 191 Spoilers, then we will update this article as soon as possible.
About Jujutsu Kaisen Manga Series
Jujutsu Kaisen is a Japanese Shounen manga series written and illustrated by Gege Akutami. It is serialized in Weekly Shōnen Jump since March 2018.
The story focuses on Yuuji Itadori, a high-school student who, despite disliking athletics, is incredibly fit. Itadori gets involved in the world of sorcery when he swallows a powerful talisman (Sukuna’s finger) to protect his friends from its curse.
On observing that Yuuji wasn’t affected much even when inflicted with this curse, Satoru decides to send Yuuji on a quest to save the world.