For more details about Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 184 spoilers, raw scans, leaks & release date, keep reading this blog post.
JJK Chapter 183 Recap
In Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 183, we saw:
- Hakari trapped Charles into his sure-hit Domain Expansion, the Restless Chamber;
- Much like all other domains, the Restless Chamber is closely related to Hakari’s nature and his passion;
- He has blended his jujutsu sorcery and his love for gambling into a deadly technique that not even Charles can escape;
- The author patiently explained all the rules and regulations of this complicated domain so that the readers don’t get confused;
- Charles believes that appropriating a masterpiece into gambling is beyond deplorable;
- He wondered if Hakari had even read the story before incorporating it into a cursed technique;
- However, the fact that the chances of winning a Jackpot are only 1 in 239 keeps his hopes alive;
- To Charles’s despair, Hakari bluntly claimed that he had never taken more than 30 tries to win a jackpot;
- Surprising Charles with a kick, Hakari said that he used skills to grab hold of luck.
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 184 Release Date
The upcoming Chapter of the JJK manga series, Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 184 Release Date is scheduled on May 15th, 2022.
The Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 184 Raw Scans and Leaks will be available by Thursday May 12th, 2022.
The Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 184 Spoilers will be available by Thursday May 12th, 2022.
|Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 184 Release Date||May 15th, 2022|
|Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 184 Raw Scans & Leaks||May 12th, 2022|
|Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 184 Spoilers||May 12th, 2022|
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 184 Spoilers
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 184 Spoilers status: Released.
- In Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 184 started with Panda smelling blood everywhere, thereby sensing at least three dead bodies around him;
- He then decided to stay low for the time being;
- He initially thought of tagging along with Hakari in the Culling games, but got teleported to different locations after stepping into the barrier;
- Totally unaware of Hakari’s whereabouts, Panda roamed around on four legs much like a real panda;
- To Panda’s despair, Kashimo identified him as a player almost instantly, and threw a punch at him before he could react;
- Much like Megumi’s Nue, Kashimo stood out for his electric properties, and she is ten times stronger than any other electric using sorcerer we have seen so far;
- She countered Panda’s cursed drumming beats by ripping off one of his arms;
- Not only that, she kept beating Panda, thereby interrogating him about Itadori’s current place;
- Panda realized that Itadori won’t stand a chance before Kashimo, so he pretended not to know anything;
- Even after multiple death threats, he kept his mouth shut, and he further angered her by joking that he might have had an uncle named Sukuna;
- He switched to his third core (which is a rhino) as his last resort;
- However, she struck him down with a single thunderbolt, claiming that her technique is nothing less than a sure-hit domain expansion;
- Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 184 ends.
Where to read Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 184 online for free?
To read Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 184, you can visit two official platforms:
These two platforms provide the latest chapters of the Jujutsu Kaisen manga series for free. To read the complete Jujutsu Kaisen manga series you will have to pay.
These are the available details for Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 184 Spoilers until now, and if we receive any more information on JJK Chapter 184 Spoilers, then we will update this article as soon as possible.