The JJK Chapter 174 is finally here and the manga fans are excitedly waiting for the upcoming Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 174.
Keep reading this blog post for more information about Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 174 spoilers, raw scans, leaks & release date.
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 173 Recap
In the previous chapter of Jujutsu Kaisen (JJK Chapter 173), we saw:
- Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 173 introduced some new players;
- An Indian player, Dhruv Lakdawala, who has the appearance of a bald priest, and has currently 95 points;
- We also saw Hana Kurusu in this chapter;
- A new player named Uro Takao who has Currently 75 Points, and has the ability to control the sky whith his cursed technique;
- Remi was being hunted by Black Divine Dog;
- She is about to get attacked but was saved by an illusion of Tsumiki’s sister as Megumi decides to cancel the summon after some scolding;
- Another new player, Kurorushi is introduced;
- Yuta Okkotsu appears, he regained the special grade again in just 3 months;
- Yuta killed Dhruv Lakdawala;
- Reggie is dead and he cursed Megumi in his final moments;
- He said that he wishes that Megumi die as a clown.
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 174 Release Date
The upcoming chapter of Jujutsu Kaisen manga series, Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 174 release date is scheduled on February 6th, 2022.
The Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 174 raw scans and leaks will be available by Thursday February 3rd, 2022.
The Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 174 spoilers will be available by Thursday February 3rd, 2022.
|Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 174 Release Date||February 6th, 2022.|
|Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 174 Raw Scans & Leaks||February 3rd, 2022.|
|Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 174 spoilers||February 3rd, 2022.|
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 174 Raw Scans & Leaks
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 174 Raw Scans and leaks are already out. You can check them out in the mentioned tweets below and you can get an idea of the upcoming JJK Chapter 174 spoilers:
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 174 Spoilers
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 174 spoilers status: Already Out.
JJK Chapter 174 spoilers:
- Uro and Ryu noticed that Dhruv’s giant summons are disappearing since he was killed by Yuta at the end of JJK 173;
- Ryu asked Kogane to show the list of players who had a change of points;
- Yuta broke the deadlock which means that Kurourushi is free to move;
- There are many civilians there and they look at Yuta for help;
- Suddenly a weird noise appeared and Yuta told all civilians to run into the stadium as soon as possible;
- A wave of cockroaches was seen, one civilian got caught up in the wave of cockroaches and died immediately;
- Yuta couldn’t make it in time to save him;
- These cockroaches are real animals, enforced with cursed energy;
- As civilians moved away the wave of cockroaches followed them;
- Yuta decided to summon Rika;
- Rika crushed the wave with the overhead bridge the civilians were hiding under;
- Yuta swung his sword and destroyed the wave;
- Ryu and Uro are stunned by the cursed energy of Yuta;
- Yuta was thinking to add a new rule that will allow players to enter and exit freely from colonies;
- But he rethinks about it as players like Druv and Kurouroshi whose Cursed techniques are wide-range and they are a threat to humans;
- Yuta is modifying the rule so that he can know the status of all the dangerous players in the area and then he can add the enter-exit rule;
- Yuta then thinks about the Shibuya Incident and he believes that no one should go through something like that again as they are already exhausted mentally and physically;
- Yuta said: “I won’t ever let Gojo-sensei have to kill his best friend again, I will be the one to kill Kenjaku and win 400 points”;
- Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 174 ends with Yuta fighting Kurouroshi who has a demon sword as a cursed tool.
Where to read Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 174 online for free?
To read Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 174, you can visit two official platforms:
These two platforms provide the latest chapters of Jujutsu Kaisen manga series for free. To read the complete Jujutsu Kaisen manga series you will have to pay.
These are the available details for Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 174 Spoilers until now, and if we receive any more information on JJK Chapter 174 Spoilers, then we will update this article as soon as possible.
About Jujutsu Kaisen Manga Series
Jujutsu Kaisen is a Japanese Shounen manga series written and illustrated by Gege Akutami. It is serialized in Weekly Shōnen Jump since March 2018.
The story focuses on Yuuji Itadori, a high-school student who, despite disliking athletics, is incredibly fit. Itadori gets involved in the world of sorcery when he swallows a powerful talisman (Sukuna’s finger) to protect his friends from its curse.
On observing that Yuuji wasn’t affected much even when inflicted with this curse, Satoru decides to send Yuuji on a quest to save the world.