Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 171 Spoilers, Raw Scans, Leaks & Release Date.
The JJK Chapter 171 is finally here and the manga fans are excitedly waiting for the upcoming Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 171.
Keep reading this blog post for more information about Jujutsu Kaisen 171 spoilers, raw scans, leaks & release date.
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 170 Recap
In the previous chapter of Jujutsu Kaisen (JJK Chapter 170), we saw:
- Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 170 started with Megumi Vs Reggie fight;
- Megumi summoned the elephant;
- Reggie dodged Megumi’s attack;
- Reggie threw a fishing net at Megumi;
- Reggie’s cursed technique is that he can store anything within the receipts and can summon them when he wants;
- Megumi was tired because of continuously summoning Shikigamis, so he retired for a moment and went inside a gym;
- Reggie followed him on a scooter summoned using one of his receipts;
- The fight continued inside the gym;
- While they were fighting two trucks barged inside, Megumi barely escaped;
- Unfortunately, Reggie was one step ahead and dropped pots on Megumi’s head;
- Megumi’s face was covered in blood all over;
- Reggie then threw some carrots infused with cursed energy;
- Megumi tried to avoid those carrots, but one carrot had a hidden knife inside it;
- This threw, off Megumi off-guard again and he got stabbed;
- Reggie continued with his attacks, and kicked Megumi;
- Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 170 ends with Megumi activating his Domain Expansion.
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 171 Release Date
The upcoming chapter of Jujutsu Kaisen manga series, Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 171 release date is scheduled on January 16th, 2022.
The Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 171 raw scans and leaks will be available by Thursday January 13th, 2022.
The Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 171 spoilers will be available by Thursday January 13th, 2022.
|Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 171 Release Date||January 16th, 2022|
|Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 171 Raw Scans & Leaks||January 13th, 2022|
|Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 171 spoilers||January 13th, 2022|
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 171 Raw Scans & Leaks
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 171 Raw Scans and leaks are already out. You can check them out in the mentioned tweets below and you can get an idea of the upcoming JJK Chapter 171 spoilers:
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 171 Spoilers
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 171 spoilers status: Already Out.
JJK Chapter 171 spoilers:
- Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 171 started with Reggie using the original form of the Simple Domain New Shadow Technique;
- Megumi Vs Reggie fight continues;
- Megumi seems to be enjoying this fight;
- Many fighting panels of Megumi beating Reggie;
- It’s mentioned in the JJK chapter 171 that Megumi’s domain expansion is still incomplete.
- Reggie noticed that Megumi is only bringing small tools out of the shadows which means that the Shadow storage is about of Megumi’s size and can’t keep large objects;
- The weight of the stored tools is on Fushiguro’s body;
- Reggie kept on adding weight on Megumi until he collapsed from his own weight;
- Megumi reminded Reggie that this is still a domain and the ceilings are also his shadows;
- Later on, Megumi released the maximum elephant saying “Which one of us is getting crushed first, Reggie?”;
- Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 171 ends.
Where to read Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 171 online for free?
To read Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 171, you can visit two official platforms:
These two platforms provide the latest chapters of Jujutsu Kaisen manga series for free. To read the complete Jujutsu Kaisen manga series you will have to pay.
These are the available details for Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 171 Spoilers until now, and if we receive any more information on JJK Chapter 171 Spoilers, then we will update this article as soon as possible.
About Jujutsu Kaisen Manga Series
Jujutsu Kaisen is a Japanese Shounen manga series written and illustrated by Gege Akutami. It is serialized in Weekly Shōnen Jump since March 2018.
The story focuses on Yuuji Itadori, a high-school student who, despite disliking athletics, is incredibly fit. Itadori gets involved in the world of sorcery when he swallows a powerful talisman (Sukuna’s finger) to protect his friends from its curse.
On observing that Yuuji wasn’t affected much even when inflicted with this curse, Satoru decides to send Yuuji on a quest to save the world.