Now that Nene knows about Aoi’s situation will she let her best friend die? Will Teru still try to exorcise Hanako? We will find out about that in Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun Chapter 89.
Keep reading this blog post for more details about Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun Chapter 89 Spoilers, Raw Scans, Leaks, Release Date and where you can read it legally.
Toilet-Bound Hanako-kun Chapter 88 Recap
In Chapter 88 of Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun, we saw:
- No. 6 ambushed Teru and his team as he picked up the president and threw him to the ground;
- This enraged Kou, and he pounced on his brother’s attacker only to get punched in his ribs instead;
- Akane tried to use his powers and stop time, but No. 6 swiftly snatched away his watch, saying that he won’t let him stop it;
- With Teru, Kou & Akane out cold, No. 6 picked up Aoi, ready to harm her like the others;
- He noticed that the boundary’s collapse is still on hold, and realized that the kids weren’t causing it to stop;
- He then held Aoi’s hand, and told her to come with him to the Far Shore;
- Aoi tried to protest, asking him why he did such a terrible thing;
- No. 6 is annoyed at her question, saying that human beings ask a lot of questions;
- Then, we got a flashback of his childhood when it was the first time he was asked that question;
- He used to live in an Oni household, and after the home was invaded by a Samurai Army, all the members ended up being killed;
- The invaders asked a young No. 6 why he didn’t escape, but the child didn’t reply;
- No. 6 described how the Oni family was around for as long as he could remember;
- As an Oni, he had no concept of parents or siblings, but they were as close as it could get;
- The leader told No. 6 that he was going to kill him, so whether he tried to run away or come at him, it wouldn’t matter;
- The kid replied that it doesn’t matter since his master was already dead;
- Taken back by this response, the man brought No. 6 to serve him;
- He did as told, and carried out his new master’s dirty work;
- As Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun Chapter 88 ends, a new Kannagi named Sumire is introduced to him, and he is asked to take care of her.
Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun Chapter 89 Release Date
Toilet-Bound Hanako-kun (Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun) currently runs in the monthly magazine G-Fantasy where new chapters are released on the 18th of each month, and is being published by Square Enix.
Following this pattern, Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun Chapter 89 Release Date is scheduled on April 18th, 2022.
|Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun Chapter 89 Release Date||April 18th, 2022|
|Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun Chapter 89 Raw Scans & Leaks||April 15th, 2022|
|Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun Chapter 89 Spoilers||Arpil 15th, 2022|
Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun Chapter 89 Raw Scans & Leaks
Toilet-Bound Hanako-kun Chapter 89 Raw Scans & Leaks are not released yet. Such raw scans usually start surfacing on the internet 3-4 days before the official release of the chapter.
So, you can expect Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun Chapter 89 Raw Scans & Leaks to be available by April 15th, 2021.
Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun Chapter 89 Spoilers
As of writing, Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun Chapter 89 Spoilers haven’t come out yet.
Such spoilers usually appear online 3-4 days before the official release of the chapter. So, you can expect Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun Chapter 89 Spoilers to be available by April 15th, 2021.
We will keep updating this post when new details about Toilet-Bound Hanako-kun Chapter 89 Spoilers are available. Please come back to check this blog post out later!
Toilet-Bound Hanako-kun Chapter 89 Spoilers Status: Released.
- Sumire thinks that No.6 is her new husband;
- He cleared the misunderstanding by telling her that she is going to marry god, but they have some time before that happens;
- Sumire then started considering him as her de facto husband;
- After that day, No.6 started doing different kinds of jobs;
- Sumire made him take a bath, feeded him, gave him a goodbye kiss, slept beside him, and cleaned the house before he was back from work;
- No.6 found all this strange, but Sumire found it normal as he can’t do anything on his own;
- She tried to teach him how to behave like a husband;
- One day after he returned from work, he saw that Sumire was petting many animals;
- Most of them were badly hurt, so she took care of them;
- When he asked about the meaning behind all this, she revealed a somewhat dark side of her telling him that she likes how these animals’ life depends only on her, and she likes the way it is;
- She wanted that when she is gone, there must be sadness, and everyone should just cry and cry, feel miserable, and go to hell;
- They went out to hunt a monster;
- One of the villager’s husbands’ legs got devoured, and one child got killed by it;
- They blamed her for the monster’s attack;
- No.6 suddenly attacked the villagers who were blaming her;
- Sumire was happy to see No.6 in action to protect her;
- No.6 thinks about why she is not crying and asks him for help, asking him to save her even if she doesn’t mean it;
- She was finally sacrificed, and now the villagers are celebrating her return to the god as his bride;
- No.6 was not happy, seeing that they were celebrating her death;
- He killed everyone present there and went away, sparing the children;
- The villagers caught him at the end;
- No.6 didn’t feel any anger or hatred;
- He just regretted that there was a lot he should have done with her, a lot he had to tell her, but wasn’t able to;
- All that’s left is lingering regret;
- Toilet-Bound Hanako-kun Chapter 89 ends.
Where to Read Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun Chapter 89 online?
Unfortunately, there is no official way in which you can read Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun Chapter 89 legally. Actually, Toilet-Bound Hanako-kun manga series is published in English under Yen Press and is not officially available online.