Toilet-Bound Hanako-kun (Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun) is an ongoing shounen supernatural manga by AidaIro which has been serializing in the G-Fantasy magazine since 2014, with 14 volumes currently in print.
Now that Nene knows about Aoi’s situation will she let her best friend die? Will Teru still try to exorcise Hanako? We will find out about that in Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun chapter 88.
Keep reading this blog post for more details about Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun chapter 88 Spoilers, Raw Scans, Leaks, Release Date and where you can read it legally.
Toilet-Bound Hanako-kun Chapter 87 Recap
In Chapter 87 of Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun, we saw:
- Kou stood up against Teru, letting Nene escape with Hanako;
- Teru simply dodged his attacks, but didn’t get a chance to stop the two from running away;
- He looked at his younger brother with a disappointed expression, telling him that this wasn’t what he meant when he told him to follow Nene;
- Kou replied that he’s not on Hanako’s side, but on Nene’s;
- Surprised by this, Teru told him to stop acting like a hero;
- He said that he didn’t think that Kou would be advantageous, but it was unbelievable that he interfered;
- Kou defended himself, saying that he wasn’t playing the hero;
- He expressed how strange Teru became when it comes to the supernaturals;
- Teru cut him, stating that as an exorcist, he can’t be normal;
- He then complained about how Kou doesn’t understand his plight;
- Kou broke down, and yelled at his older brother, accusing him of distancing him away from the supernatural;
- He stopped him by saying that it was dangerous and making him do all the chores;
- It’s not that he hated the work, but it was miserable to be alone;
- Teru snatched away Kou’s sword and cornered him;
- He blankly told him that the reason he protected him was that he’s too weak;
- Just then, Akane and Aoi returned and interrupted their fight;
- Akane was surprised to see them quarrel in the middle of a mission and scolded Teru for going overboard;
- He made sure that Kou is alright and told them to resume their fight once they’re home;
- For now, they must discuss how they will move forward;
- Suddenly, a weird aura engulfed Kou, but Teru pushed him out;
- As Toilet-Bound Hanako-kun Chapter 87 ends, we see that the aura belongs to Number Six, and he recognized Kou and the team.
Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun Chapter 88 Release Date
Toilet-Bound Hanako-kun (Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun) currently runs in the monthly magazine G-Fantasy where new chapters are released on the 18th of each month, and is being published by Square Enix.
Following this pattern, Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun Chapter 88 Release Date is scheduled on March 18th, 2022.
|Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun Chapter 88 Release Date||March 18th, 2022|
|Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun Chapter 88 Raw Scans & Leaks||March 15th, 2022|
|Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun Chapter 88 Spoilers||March 15th, 2022|
Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun Chapter 88 Raw Scans & Leaks
Toilet-Bound Hanako-kun Chapter 88 Raw Scans & Leaks are not released yet. Such raw scans usually start surfacing on the internet 3-4 days before the official release of the chapter.
So, you can expect Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun Chapter 88 Raw Scans & Leaks to be available by March 15th, 2021.
Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun Chapter 88 Spoilers
As of writing, Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun Chapter 87 Spoilers haven’t come out yet.
Such spoilers usually appear online 3-4 days before the official release of the chapter. So, you can expect Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun Chapter 88 Spoilers to be available by March 15th, 2021.
Toilet-Bound Hanako-kun Chapter 88 Spoilers Status: Released.
We will keep updating this post when new details about Toilet-Bound Hanako-kun Chapter 88 Spoilers are available. Please come back to check this blog post out later!
- Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun Chapter 88 started with No. 6 ambushing Teru and his team as he picked up the president and threw him to the ground;
- This enraged Kou, and he pounced on his brother’s attacker only to get punched in his ribs instead;
- Akane tried to use his powers and stop time, but No. 6 swiftly snatched away his watch, saying that he won’t let him stop it;
- With Teru, Kou & Akane out cold, No. 6 picked up Aoi, ready to harm her like the others;
- He noticed that the boundary’s collapse is still on hold, and realized that the kids weren’t causing it to stop;
- He then held Aoi’s hand, and told her to come with him to the Far Shore;
- Aoi tried to protest, asking him why he did such a terrible thing;
- No. 6 is annoyed at her question, saying that human beings ask a lot of questions;
- Then, we got a flashback of his childhood when it was the first time he was asked that question;
- He used to live in an Oni household, and after the home was invaded by a Samurai Army, all the members ended up being killed;
- The invaders asked a young No. 6 why he didn’t escape, but the child didn’t reply;
- No. 6 described how the Oni family was around for as long as he could remember;
- As an Oni, he had no concept of parents or siblings, but they were as close as it could get;
- The leader told No. 6 that he was going to kill him, so whether he tried to run away or come at him, it wouldn’t matter;
- The kid replied that it doesn’t matter since his master was already dead;
- Taken back by this response, the man brought No. 6 to serve him;
- He did as told, and carried out his new master’s dirty work;
- As Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun Chapter 88 ends, a new Kannagi named Sumire is introduced to him, and he is asked to take care of her.
Where to Read Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun Chapter 88 online?
Unfortunately, there is no official way in which you can read Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun Chapter 88 legally. Actually, Toilet-Bound Hanako-kun manga series is published in English under Yen Press and is not officially available online.
About Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun (Toilet-Bound Hanako-kun)
It has been serialized in Square Enix’s shōnen manga magazine Monthly G-Fantasy since 2014 and has been collected in 15 volumes until now. The manga is licensed in North America by Yen Press.
An anime adaptation by studio Lerche was announced in April 2019, and aired in 2020’s winter anime season.
One of the most popular Japanese legends is that of Hanako-san: The ghost who occupies the school’s bathrooms.
Kamome Academy has its own version of Hanako-san’s tale. whispers are that if one success to summon Hanako-san, she will grant her summoner any wish. Attracted by the story, many students have tried to call upon her, yet every try has failed.
However, when Nene Yashiro, a high school girl hoping for romantic luck, tries to summon Hanako-san, she discovers that Hanako-san is actually a boy!