Toilet-Bound Hanako-kun (Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun) is an ongoing shounen supernatural manga by AidaIro which has been serializing in the G-Fantasy magazine since 2014, with 14 volumes currently in print.
Now that Nene knows about Aoi’s situation will she let her best friend die? Will Teru still try to exorcise Hanako? We will find out about that in Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun chapter 87.
Keep reading this blog post for more details about Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun chapter 87 Spoilers, Raw Scans, Leaks, Release Date and where you can read it legally.
Toilet-Bound Hanako-kun Chapter 86 Recap
In the previous chapter of Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun (Toilet-Bound Hanako-kun Chapter 86), we saw:
- Nene pulled Hanako away from Teru’s attacks as the two escaped from the train;
- They ran away aimlessly, but Hanako stopped and asked her where she is taking him, and why she was there in the first place;
- Hanako added that if she had stayed back in the human world, it wouldn’t have mattered if Teru had exorcised him;
- Nene slapped him and tearfully answered that she wanted to see the one she loves;
- She ranted about her ordeals, telling Hanako how she couldn’t go to the boundaries and couldn’t leave the strange house;
- She also obliviously ate a pizza with a dead body as a topping and overheard Teru’s plan to exorcise Hanako;
- She cried about all the things she had been through just to get to him and asked him why the first thing out of his mouth is a complaint;
- Hanako reminded her of a wish she made;
- She wished to live for a hundred years in the human world;
- If Aoi is saved, she will have to die;
- Nene grabbed him by his collar and yelled at him to stop;
- She said that he doesn’t have to grant her wish anymore;
- Tears welled up in her eyes again, and she complained how Hanako always acts on his own;
- She burst to tears again and called Hanako an idiot;
- Nene squeezed him into a tight hug and started crying uncontrollably;
- Looking at her in despair, Hanako apologized to her sincerely;
- She stated how he knew that even if he extended her life, she’d never agree to it since Aoi is her best friend;
- He continued and told her that he thought as long as she is alive, her memories of him would eventually fade away;
- She’d resent him, but she’d still be alive;
- He just wanted to make her happy;
- Hanako’s tone became grimmer, and he told Nene that he can’t grow up with her since he is dead and a murderer;
- He can’t stay by her side, but if there was a way to make her happy, then their meeting would mean something;
- After hearing Hanako’s apology, Nene wondered if he likes her;
- He never confessed to her directly, but all the hints point towards him having feelings for her;
- Nene took the lead and commented on how she is surprised that he is doing so much for her;
- Hanako blankly answered that it is because she is his special assistant and looked cuter when she smiles;
- He then sneaked up on her silently and embraced her from behind;
- The two finally shared a kiss and expressed how happy they are to have met again.
Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun Chapter 87 Release Date
Toilet-Bound Hanako-kun (Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun) currently runs in the monthly magazine G-Fantasy where new chapters are released on the 18th of each month, and is being published by Square Enix.
Following this pattern, Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun Chapter 87 release date is scheduled on February 18th, 2022.
|Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun Chapter 87 Release Date||February 18th, 2022|
|Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun Chapter 87 Raw Scans & Leaks||February 15th, 2022|
|Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun Chapter 87 Spoilers||February 15th, 2022|
Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun Chapter 87 Raw Scans & Leaks
Toilet-Bound Hanako-kun Chapter 87 Raw Scans & Leaks are not released yet. Such raw scans usually start surfacing on the internet 3-4 days before the official release of the chapter.
So, you can expect Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun Chapter 87 Raw Scans & Leaks to be available by February 15th, 2021.
Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun Chapter 87 Spoilers
As of writing, Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun Chapter 87 Spoilers haven’t come out yet. Such spoilers usually appear online 3-4 days before the official release of the chapter. So, you can expect Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun Chapter 87 Spoilers to be available by February 15th, 2021.
Toilet-Bound Hanako-kun Chapter 87 Spoilers Status: Released.
- Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun Chapter 87 started with Kou standing up against Teru, letting Nene escape with Hanako;
- Teru simply dodged his attacks, but didn’t get a chance to stop the two from running away;
- He looked at his younger brother with a disappointed expression, telling him that this wasn’t what he meant when he told him to follow Nene;
- Kou replied that he’s not on Hanako’s side, but on Nene’s;
- Surprised by this, Teru told him to stop acting like a hero;
- He said that he didn’t think that Kou would be advantageous, but it was unbelievable that he interfered;
- Kou defended himself, saying that he wasn’t playing the hero;
- He expressed how strange Teru became when it comes to the supernaturals;
- Teru cut him, stating that as an exorcist, he can’t be normal;
- He then complained about how Kou doesn’t understand his plight;
- Kou broke down, and yelled at his older brother, accusing him of distancing him away from the supernatural;
- He stopped him by saying that it was dangerous and making him do all the chores;
- It’s not that he hated the work, but it was miserable to be alone;
- Teru snatched away Kou’s sword and cornered him;
- He blankly told him that the reason he protected him was that he’s too weak;
- Just then, Akane and Aoi returned and interrupted their fight;
- Akane was surprised to see them quarrel in the middle of a mission and scolded Teru for going overboard;
- He made sure that Kou is alright and told them to resume their fight once they’re home;
- For now, they must discuss how they will move forward;
- Suddenly, a weird aura engulfed Kou, but Teru pushed him out;
- As Toilet-Bound Hanako-kun Chapter 87 ends, we see that the aura belongs to Number Six, and he recognized Kou and the team.
We will keep updating this post when new details about Toilet-Bound Hanako-kun Chapter 87 Spoilers are available. Please come back to check this blog post out later!
Where to Read Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun Chapter 87 online?
Unfortunately, there is no official way in which you can read Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun Chapter 87 legally.
Actually, Toilet-Bound Hanako-kun manga series is published in English under Yen Press and is not officially available online.
About Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun (Toilet-Bound Hanako-kun)
Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun (Toilet-Bound Hanako-kun) is a Japanese shounen manga series written and illustrated by AidaIro.
It has been serialized in Square Enix’s shōnen manga magazine Monthly G-Fantasy since 2014 and has been collected in 15 volumes until now. The manga is licensed in North America by Yen Press.
An anime adaptation by studio Lerche was announced in April 2019, and aired in 2020’s winter anime season.
One of the most popular Japanese legends is that of Hanako-san: The ghost who occupies the school’s bathrooms.
Kamome Academy has its own version of Hanako-san’s tale. whispers are that if one success to summon Hanako-san, she will grant her summoner any wish. Attracted by the story, many students have tried to call upon her, yet every try has failed.
However, when Nene Yashiro, a high school girl hoping for romantic luck, tries to summon Hanako-san, she discovers that Hanako-san is actually a boy!