Toilet-Bound Hanako-kun (Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun) is an ongoing shounen supernatural manga by AidaIro which has been serializing in the G-Fantasy magazine since 2014.
Keep reading this blog post for more details about Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun chapter 86 Spoilers, Raw Scans, Leaks, Release Date and where you can read it legally.
Toilet-Bound Hanako-kun Chapter 85 Recap
In the previous chapter of Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun (Toilet-Bound Hanako-kun Chapter 85), we saw:
Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun Chapter 86 Release Date
Toilet-Bound Hanako-kun (Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun) currently runs in the monthly magazine G-Fantasy where new chapters are released on the 18th of each month, and is being published by Square Enix.
Following this pattern, Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun Chapter 86 release date is scheduled on January 18th, 2022.
|Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun Chapter 86 Release Date||January 18th, 2022|
|Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun Chapter 86 Raw Scans & Leaks||January 15th, 2022|
|Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun Chapter 86 Spoilers||January 15th, 2022|
Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun Chapter 86 Raw Scans & Leaks
Toilet-Bound Hanako-kun Chapter 86 Raw Scans & Leaks are out. Such raw scans usually start surfacing on the internet 3-4 days before the official release of the chapter.
So, you can expect Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun Chapter 86 Raw Scans & Leaks to be available by January 15th, 2021.
Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun Chapter 86 Spoilers
Such spoilers usually appear online 3-4 days before the official release of the chapter. So, you can expect Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun Chapter 86 Spoilers to be available by January 15th, 2021.
We will keep updating this post when new details about Toilet-Bound Hanako-kun Chapter 86 Spoilers are available. Please come back to check this blog post out later!
Toilet-Bound Hanako-kun Chapter 86 Spoilers Status: Released.
- Hanako-kun Chapter 86 started with Nene pulling Hanako away from Teru’s attacks as the two escaped from the train;
- They ran away aimlessly, but Hanako stopped and asked her where she is taking him, and why she was there in the first place;
- Hanako added that if she had stayed back in the human world, it wouldn’t have mattered if Teru had exorcised him;
- Nene slapped him and tearfully answered that she wanted to see the one she loves;
- She ranted about her ordeals, telling Hanako how she couldn’t go to the boundaries and couldn’t leave the strange house;
- She also obliviously ate a pizza with a dead body as a topping and overheard Teru’s plan to exorcise Hanako;
- She cried about all the things she had been through just to get to him and asked him why the first thing out of his mouth is a complaint;
- Hanako reminded her of a wish she made;
- She wished to live for a hundred years in the human world;
- If Aoi is saved, she will have to die;
- Nene grabbed him by his collar and yelled at him to stop;
- She said that he doesn’t have to grant her wish anymore;
- Tears welled up in her eyes again, and she complained how Hanako always acts on his own;
- She burst to tears again and called Hanako an idiot;
- Nene squeezed him into a tight hug and started crying uncontrollably;
- Looking at her in despair, Hanako apologized to her sincerely;
- She stated how he knew that even if he extended her life, she’d never agree to it since Aoi is her best friend;
- He continued and told her that he thought as long as she is alive, her memories of him would eventually fade away;
- She’d resent him, but she’d still be alive;
- He just wanted to make her happy;
- Hanako’s tone became grimmer, and he told Nene that he can’t grow up with her since he is dead and a murderer;
- He can’t stay by her side, but if there was a way to make her happy, then their meeting would mean something;
- After hearing Hanako’s apology, Nene wondered if he likes her;
- He never confessed to her directly, but all the hints point towards him having feelings for her;
- Nene took the lead and commented on how she is surprised that he is doing so much for her;
- Hanako blankly answered that it is because she is his special assistant and looked cuter when she smiles;
- He then sneaked up on her silently and embraced her from behind;
- The two finally shared a kiss and expressed how happy they are to have met again;
- Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun chapter 86 ends.
Where to Read Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun Chapter 86 online?
Unfortunately, there is no official way in which you can read Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun Chapter 86 legally. Actually, Toilet-Bound Hanako-kun manga series is published in English under Yen Press and is not officially available online.