In the end of Chapter 230 of Dr Stone, Senku was sealed inside a Medusa barrier. What will happen next?
Here is everything you need to know about Dr Stone Chapter 231 spoilers, raw scans, leaks, release date and where you can read it online and for free!
Dr Stone Chapter 230 Recap
- The chapter began with a reveal that oxygen is dangerous for Why-Men;
- Why-Man granted eternal life for humanity, yet it questioned the actions of humans refusing the petrification process;
- It said that, for Why-Men, the concept for negotiation was irrelevant;
- As the Medusas discovered a group of revived humans, it thought they didn’t know the device’s existence;
- It was until Senku used the device during the outcome in treasure island to petrify Ibara;
- Why-Men then used this opportunity to reveal the existence of the device, and this showed the sequence of events that followed in the Kingdom of Science;
- The Medusas thought the intelligent life-forms understood the gift of petrification, but saw them revive to fight back;
- Considering everything done to help humanity, Why-Man assumed humans want to die;
- The Medusa explained the incident with the vacuum wasn’t by misfire, but an intentional act;
- With all the details so far, Senku questioned the actions taken by the Medusas;
- Since they wanted a way to survive, sealing humanity just caused the delay in technological advancement;
- Why-Men stated that they didn’t meet the expectations of intelligence from humanity with petrification;
- Senku admitted science is lagging on their side, but stated that they are ready to learn, with seven billion people picking up where it was left off;
- With that being said, Senku said that he wants to negotiate with just Why-Men alone, which surprises everyone;
- Xeno wondered how one could contain a private talk without radio waves leaking out;
- The astronauts then witnessed the Medusas swallowing Senku up;
- The devices form a spherical barrier around Senku which will seal any signals being transmitted within it;
- Senku then said that if the Medusas could lend them their bodies, humanity has one good shot at solving the issue;
- With the idea sounding absurd to Why-Men, Senku got ready to explain his plan further, saying that the whole universe had better get excited!
Dr Stone Chapter 231 Release Date
Dr Stone Chapter 231 Release Date isscheduled on February 27th, 2022 in this week’s Weekly Shōnen Jump issue.
Check out our blog posts about Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 176, BNHA Chapter 345, Sakamoto Days Chapter 60, Boruto Chapter 67, Vinland Saga Chapter 191, Tensura Chapter 93, Hanako-kun Chapter 87 & Record of Ragnarok Chapter 59 read their spoilers too if you are reading these manga series too.
Dr Stone Chapter 231 raw scans and leaks will be available on February 24th, 2022.
Dr Stone Chapter 231 spoilers will be out on February 24th, 2022.
|Dr Stone Chapter 231 Release Date||February 27th, 2022|
|Dr Stone Chapter 231 Raw Scans Release||February 24th, 2022|
|Dr Stone Chapter 231 Spoilers||February 24th, 2022|
Dr Stone Chapter 231 Raw Scans & Leaks
As we said above, Dr Stone Chapter 231 Raw Scans and leaks will be out on February 24th, 2022. You can check some of theme below:
Dr Stone Chapter 231 Spoilers
Dr Stone Chapter 231 Spoilers status: Available.
Please come back later for more details about Dr Stone Chapter 231 Spoilers! We will keep updating this blog post as soon as leaks are out!
- Negotiations nearly collapse;
- Whyman gave up on the human race and set off in search of another planet;
- However, only one petrification device made it to the moon in 10 years, and it was interested in Senku, so he decided to go to Earth;
- At the end, Senku and the others left for Earth;
- Medusa’s goal is to increase her own production (make copies);
- Why-Men: “You guys are too stupid to do that”;
- Senku: “We made it to the moon in 10 years, trust us.”
- Why-Man: “It’s impossible, end of negotiation, but if it’s just me (the talking one), I’ll go with you.
Where to Dr Stone Chapter 231 online?
There are two official ways to read Dr Stone Chapter 231 for free:
These two platforms provide the newest chapters of Dr Stone manga series for free. To read the complete Dr Stone manga series you will have to pay.
These are the available details for Dr Stone Chapter 231 Spoilers until now and if we receive any more information on Dr Stone Chapter 231 Spoilers then we will update this article as soon as possible.
About Dr Stone Manga Series
Dr Stone is a Japanese Shounen manga series written by Riichiro Inagaki and illustrated by Boichi. Its serialization started in Weekly Shōnen Jump since March 6th, 2017. Later on, chapters are collected and published by Shueisha into 13 volumes as of November 2019.
Every human on the Earth was turned into Stone after a mysterious flash of light hit the Planet. Four thousand years later, Senku, a Highschool student obsessed by sciences and chemistry, is confronted with a brand new World, an Earth without Humanity.
Dr Stone follows Senku’s journey in order to bring back life to the Earth while building his own Kingdom of Science.