Here is everything you need to know about Dr Stone Chapter 230 spoilers, raw scans, leaks, release date and where you can read it online and for free!
Dr Stone Chapter 229 Recap
- Dr Stone Chapter 229 started with the Medusa explaining the petrification process;
- Why-Man looks for smart beings to parasitize by finding electromagnetic waves;
- Senku, hearing the process described, recalled the incidents from the beginning of the petrification;
- Why-Man explained that the advance team chose a “fortunate” species based on DNA for a test run;
- Hearing the statement, Gen felt the Medusas are implying that enjoying permanent deathlessness is a cause for celebration;
- Why-Man further explained the optimal target to parasitize was humanity considering the intelligence of the species;
- Turning humans to stone was a way to identify the more intelligent ones as they broke out of petrification faster which could help the Medusas evolve further;
- In the case at treasure Island, Why-Man sensed waves again after petrification only due to the hair accessories acting as an antenna to amplify those waves;
- The Medusas then decided to show humans how petrification works to parasitize them properly;
- Gen, hearing Why-Man’s talk, thought the outcome could end up dire with the parasitic beings having no sense of negotiation;
- Why-Man doubted humanity’s capabilities of helping the devices and thought they were the wrong species to parasitize;
- Only later to find humans are capable of producing stronger electromagnetic waves as Senku and the science crew showed signs of promising intelligence;
- Considering the fact, Why-Man is annoyed why humans don’t pursue to get petrified, which is a gift from the devices;
- Referring to the time Why-Man exclaimed “why, why, why” when the Medusas first contacted the crew;
- It is then stated an opening for negotiations with Why-Man could happen with the encounter.
Dr Stone Chapter 230 Release Date
Dr Stone Chapter 230 Release Date isscheduled on February 20th, 2022 in this week’s Weekly Shōnen Jump issue.
Check out our blog posts about Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 175, BNHA Chapter 344, Sakamoto Days Chapter 59, Boruto Chapter 67, Vinland Saga Chapter 191, Tensura Chapter 93, Hanako-kun Chapter 87 & Love is War Chapter 254 read their spoilers too if you are reading these manga series too.
Dr Stone Chapter 230 raw scans and leaks will be available on February 17th, 2022.
Dr Stone Chapter 230 spoilers will be out on February 17th, 2022.
|Dr Stone Chapter 230 Release Date||February 20th, 2022|
|Dr Stone Chapter 230 Raw Scans Release||February 17th, 2022|
|Dr Stone Chapter 230 Spoilers||February 17th, 2022|
Dr Stone Chapter 230 Raw Scans & Leaks
As we said above, Dr Stone Chapter 230 Raw Scans and leaks will be out on February 17th, 2022. You can check some of theme below:
Dr Stone Chapter 230 Spoilers
Dr Stone Chapter 230 Spoilers status: Available.
- The Earth’s atmosphere is poisonous to Whyman;
- The reason why Gen and Yo were petrified was because Whyman was put in a vacuum box;
- Whyman overestimated human civilization;
- Next chapter, one-on-one negotiation with Senku.
Where to Dr Stone Chapter 230 online?
There are two official ways to read Dr Stone Chapter 230 for free:
These two platforms provide the newest chapters of Dr Stone manga series for free. To read the complete Dr Stone manga series you will have to pay.
These are the available details for Dr Stone Chapter 230 Spoilers until now and if we receive any more information on Dr Stone Chapter 230 Spoilers then we will update this article as soon as possible.
About Dr Stone Manga Series
Dr Stone is a Japanese Shounen manga series written by Riichiro Inagaki and illustrated by Boichi. Its serialization started in Weekly Shōnen Jump since March 6th, 2017. Later on, chapters are collected and published by Shueisha into 13 volumes as of November 2019.
Every human on the Earth was turned into Stone after a mysterious flash of light hit the Planet. Four thousand years later, Senku, a Highschool student obsessed by sciences and chemistry, is confronted with a brand new World, an Earth without Humanity.
Dr Stone follows Senku’s journey in order to bring back life to the Earth while building his own Kingdom of Science.