Here is everything you need to know about Dr Stone Chapter 227 spoilers, raw scans, leaks, release date and where you can read it online and for free!
Dr Stone Chapter 226 Recap
- Dr Stone Chapter 226 began with Ryusui joining the three astronauts in the spacecraft;
- Back at ground control, Ren and the others were talking of how Ryusui still trained even though he wasn’t part of the space team;
- Ryusui brought a new circuit that the team needed since the current one is burned;
- After the repairs were done, the space team activated the Medusa for petrification;
- This process made it easier for the astronauts to save on life support till they reach the Moon;
- Meanwhile, Xeno and the team explained how they will keep track of the spacecraft using radio waves between the earth and the crew;
- Three days later, as the spacecraft reached closer to the Moon, the space team got revived;
- Kohaku witnessed the Moon’s surface up close along with the team;
- Ground Control knew once the spacecraft goes to the other side of the Moon, they will lose communication;
- Xeno stated that they will rely solely on their eyes and measurements to navigate space;
- Later on, Ryusui brought up who will step foot on the Moon first;
- Senku stated with the plans laid out, he should stay back in the command module as he’s the science guy;
- Ryusui denied the plan and said that he will take charge of the command module;
- Ryusui added that since Senku represents the scientist of the new stone world, he will be the first to walk on the Moon;
- Everyone got surprised by Ryusui’s words and agreed with him;
- As one of the craft units’ descents on the Moon, the world watched the Moon landing via live stream;
- Senku and the science crew knew this is a completely different step than the 20th-century landing;
- They’re heading into a battle that will reveal the secrets of petrification;
- Senku said that this is humanity’s first big step into the battle for future science.
Dr Stone Chapter 227 Release Date
Dr Stone Chapter 227 Release Date isscheduled on January 30th, 2022 in this week’s Weekly Shōnen Jump issue.
Check out our blog posts about Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 173, Tensura Chapter 92, Fire Force Chapter 300, Tower of God Chapter 528, and Sakamoto Days Chapter 56 read their spoilers too if you are reading these manga series too.
Dr Stone Chapter 226 raw scans and leaks will be available on January 28th, 2022.
Dr Stone Chapter 226 spoilers will be out on January 28th, 2022.
|Dr Stone Chapter 227 Release Date||January 30th, 2022|
|Dr Stone Chapter 227 Raw Scans Release||January 28th, 2022|
|Dr Stone Chapter 227 Spoilers||January 28th, 2022|
Dr Stone Chapter 227 Raw Scans & Leaks
As we said above, Dr Stone Chapter 227 Raw Scans and leaks will be out on January 28th, 2022. You can check some of theme below:
Dr Stone Chapter 227 Spoilers
Dr Stone Chapter 227 Spoilers status: Available.
- The Moon landing;
- How to activate the Medusa when it’s in a vacuum?
- Heading to destination in a buggy;
- There’s a communication coming in to Kohaku;
- In very polite terms, the instructions were to activate the Medusa;
- It was a fake communication using Senku’s voice;
- In the nick of time, the device was thrown in the air to avoid being petrified;
- “I found Whyman” (a black frame, but it’s faintly visible);
- “So it was you”;
- Dr Stone Chapter 227 spoilers ends.
Based on the last paragraph, maybe it was someone we’d previously met. Alternatively, it could have been someone familiar to Senku. Is Senku going to be the next big thing? Who is Senku’s father? Yes, a member of the Astronaut Corps. Or is it just a new character?
Where to Dr Stone Chapter 227 online?
There are two official ways to read Dr Stone Chapter 227 for free:
These two platforms provide the newest chapters of Dr Stone manga series for free. To read the complete Dr Stone manga series you will have to pay.
These are the available details for Dr Stone Chapter 227 Spoilers until now and if we receive any more information on Dr Stone Chapter 227 Spoilers then we will update this article as soon as possible.