Dr Stone Chapter 225 Spoilers, Raw Scans, Leaks & Release Date.
Here is everything you need to know about Dr Stone 225 spoilers, raw scans, leaks, release date and where you can read it online and for free!
Dr Stone Chapter 224 Recap
- Dr Stone Chapter 224 started with a flashback on how far Senku and his team have come until their moon launch mission;
- The spacecraft is planing through space, and Senku got resurrected from his petrified state;
- Senku found out that Xeno scheduled his revival earlier than others to have a moment to himself to look at space;
- Considering Xeno had worked with Byakuya before, he knew this was an important moment for Senku;
- As Stanley and Kohaku got revived, Kohaku gazed out into space and was fascinated to see how it looks;
- The astronauts then had space ramen, and Kohaku recalled Senku’s father doing the same for his space mission thousands of years back;
- Senku stated that their launch is the same function as any space station of the twenty-first century;
- The panels show an extra shuttle approaching and attaching to the main craft with the astronauts;
- Senku said that they’re now away from the stone age and heading to spacefaring civilization.
Dr Stone Chapter 225 Release Date
Dr Stone Chapter 225 Release Date isscheduled on January 16th, 2022 in this week’s Weekly Shōnen Jump issue.
Dr Stone 225 raw scans and leaks will be available on January 15th, 2022.
Dr Stone 225 spoilers will be out on January 15th, 2022.
|Dr Stone Chapter 225 Release Date||January 16th, 2022|
|Dr Stone Chapter 225 Raw Scans Release||January 15th, 2022|
|Dr Stone Chapter 225 Spoilers||January 15th, 2022|
Dr Stone Chapter 225 Raw Scans & Leaks
As we said above, Dr Stone Chapter 225 Raw Scans and leaks will be out on January 16th, 2022. You can check some of theme below:
Dr Stone Chapter 225 Spoilers
Dr Stone Chapter 225 Spoilers status: Available.
- Dr Stone Chapter 225 started with Senku and the astronaut team gathering the first two units for the spacecraft;
- Stanley did a perfect job and successfully docked the shuttle;
- Kohaku was excited that they got the first step done and asked Senku to show some excitement;
- Senku wondered why there is no reaction from the team on Earth, but Xeno stated that the commotion for the success is loud;
- Xeno and Senku then realized the space shuttle wasn’t receiving any audio from ground control;
- Later on, Kohaku found unit 3 approaching its docking and used the docking screen to control the approach;
- The docking screen started malfunctioning, but Stanley manually docks unit 3;
- Senku found an electrical problem in the spacecraft and checked the electrical board;
- He found a strand of stone hair between the circuity;
- The team figured out it must’ve fallen during the testing phase, and Senku thinks how they could’ve avoided the situation;
- The circuit board then got fused, losing the docking screen entirely;
- As the astronauts checked the problem, they found unit 4 approaching quickly;
- The tension heated up while figuring out how to fix the board and dock the next shuttle;
- As the trio worry, they found unit 4 moving on its own to prepare for docking;
- Realizing, unit 4 was a lunar lander, Senku knew it’s got space to carry one person;
- They found none other than Ryusui piloting the shuttle;
- Senku and Stanley wondered how Ryusui will dock unit 4 without a reaction wheel;
- Kohaku found that the shuttle is adjusting somehow, which surprised the astronauts and ground control;
- Ryusui revealed that he is acting as a gyroscope for the shuttle by spinning around;
- With things for the spacecraft assembled, Senku 11 is ready and complete in space;
- Dr Stone Chapter 225 ends.
Where to Dr Stone Chapter 225 online?
There are two official ways to read Dr Stone Chapter 225 for free:
These two platforms provide the newest chapters of Dr Stone manga series for free. To read the complete Dr Stone manga series you will have to pay.
These are the available details for Dr Stone Chapter 225 Spoilers until now and if we receive any more information on Dr Stone Chapter 225 Spoilers then we will update this article as soon as possible.
About Dr Stone Manga Series
Dr Stone is a Japanese Shounen manga series written by Riichiro Inagaki and illustrated by Boichi. Its serialization started in Weekly Shōnen Jump since March 6th, 2017. Later on, chapters are collected and published by Shueisha into 13 volumes as of November 2019.
Every human on the Earth was turned into Stone after a mysterious flash of light hit the Planet. Four thousand years later, Senku, a Highschool student obsessed by sciences and chemistry, is confronted with a brand new World, an Earth without Humanity.
Dr Stone follows Senku’s journey in order to bring back life to the Earth while building his own Kingdom of Science.