Dr Stone Chapter 221 Spoilers, Raw Scans, Leaks & Release Date
Dr Stone chapter 221 looks promising. Here is everything you need to know about Dr Stone Chapter 221 spoilers, raw scans, leaks, release date and where you can read it online and for free!
Dr Stone Chapter 220 Recap
- Dr Stone Chapter 220 began with the science crew inspecting a rocket model for the space mission;
- Zen & Suika stated how Ryusui was excited since he has been promised to be a pilot;
- Sai recalled when he and Ryusui were young, they would work together on ship models;
- Thinking back about Ryusui’s desire for a boating simulator, Sai built a flight simulator for their space trip;
- Everyone saw that Ryusui excelled at the game, but Ryusui stated that experience and intuition will help them deal with the unpredictable;
- Nikki & Ukyo said that there is no better pilot than Ryusui;
- Ryusui then remembered a fight a long time ago with a strong pilot;
- The group later found firefights in the simulator and wondered why it was part of the game;
- Senku said that there will be firefighting in space with the enemy, and everyone was shocked;
- Thereafter, Xeno & Senku mentioned the unidentified factors and points about Why-Man’s supreme weapon;
- With Chrome saying it’s the Medusa, Senku revealed that they will use two special science items to confront it;
- Then, Joel showed the resurrection watch and explained it;
- The watch could be set with a timer according to the situation, and had one dose of revival fluid;
- Recalling the heap of Medusas at Manaus, Xeno said that Why-Man can attack several times;
- Tsukasa then added how there would be a countdown before the next wave, given the countless attacks;
- So before Medusa can release the next attack, they have to take action;
- Senku revealed the second item, and it was a grenade-net launcher;
- This item explodes when it hits the target making it the ultimate secret weapon;
- Later on, Senku, Ryusui & Kohaku train shooting;
- Senku & Kohaku were irritated that Ryusui is good at target shooting;
- That night, Ryusui was seen heading to a secret place;
- He thought that there is a pilot better than him as he got to the area;
- He stated that only a few persons know about the spot of the mightiest warrior;
- Going to the chamber, he found a petrified Stanley Snyder;
- Dr Stone Chapter 220 ends.
Dr Stone Chapter 221 Release Date
Dr Stone Chapter 221 Release Date is scheduled on December 5th, 2021 in this week’s Weekly Shōnen Jump issue.
Check out our blog posts about Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 167, Record of Ragnarok Chapter 56, Goblin Slayer 65, TenSura Chapter 90, Noragami Chapter 98, Seraph of the End Chapter 109, Grand Blue Chapter 74, and Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 336, read their spoilers too if you are reading these manga series too.
Dr Stone Chapter 221 raw scans and leaks will be available on December 2nd, 2021.
Dr Stone Chapter 221 spoilers will be out on December 2nd, 2021.
|Dr Stone Chapter 221 Release Date||December 5th, 2021|
|Dr Stone Chapter 221 Raw Scans Release||December 2nd, 2021|
|Dr Stone Chapter 221 Spoilers||December 2nd, 2021|
Dr Stone Chapter 221 Raw Scans & Leaks
As we said above, Dr Stone Chapter 221 Raw Scans and leaks will be out on December 2nd, 2021. You can check some of theme below:
Dr Stone Chapter 221 Spoilers
Dr Stone Chapter 221 Spoilers status: Available.
- Senku walked to Ryusui’s room;
- He sensed that Ryusui was thinking of waking up Stanley;
- The next morning, Senku told Xeno and the others;
- Xeno waked Stanley up and told him about the space mission;
- While he won’t go into space anymore, Ryusui was training to shoot;
- Tsukasa took Xeno as a hostage for protection’s sake;
- François brought him some food, Ryusui cried “I wish I could have been there, damn it!”;
- François was surprised when he suddenly hit the center of the target, but it was Stanley shooting from the shadows.
We will keep updating this post when new Dr Stone Chapter 221 Spoilers are available.
Where to Dr Stone Chapter 221 online?
There are two official ways to read Dr Stone Chapter 221 for free:
These two platforms provide the newest chapters of Dr Stone manga series for free. To read the complete Dr Stone manga series you will have to pay, or buy the volumes on Amazon.
These are the available details for Dr Stone Chapter 221 Spoilers until now and if we receive any more information on Dr Stone Chapter 221 Spoilers then we will update this article as soon as possible.
About Dr. Stone
Dr. Stone is a Japanese Shounen manga series written by Riichiro Inagaki and illustrated by Boichi. Its serialization started in Weekly Shōnen Jump since March 6th, 2017. Then, the chapters were collected and published by Shueisha into 13 volumes in November 2019.
Every human and creature on the Earth was turned into Stone after a mysterious flash of light touched the Planet. After 4000, a highschool student obsessed by sciences, Senku, is confronted with a brand new world, an Earth without Humanity.
In this new world, animals are the rulers, and nature has taken back the planet. Senku and his friends start trying to find a way to restore humanity.