Demon Slayer S2 Part 2 Episode 9 Preview, Release Date, Spoilers & Leaks.
Demon Slayer Season 2 Part 2 Episode 9 promises to be another strong action-packed episode. Tanjiro nearly decapitated Gyutaro in the previous episode’s cliffhanger, but Gyutaro fought back and won. Are Tanjiro’s fellow demon slayers capable of defeating this high-ranking demon?
In this blog post, we will discuss Demon Slayer S2 Part 2 Episode 9 Preview, Release Date, Spoilers, Leaks & Where to Watch it Online.
Demon Slayer S2 Part 2 Episode 8 Recap
- Demon Slayer S2 Part 2 Episode 8 started with Tanjiro putting a sleeping Nezuko inside her box before he goes to help Tengen;
- Tengen revealed to Gyutaro that he came from a line of shinobi so he is resistant to poison;
- Tengen was trying to put on a brave face, but Gyutaro realized this lie too as he said that the poison is indeed affecting Tengen slowly but surely;
- Tengen denied this and then, we see him cutting off Daki’s head;
- Even though he is injured, Tengen’s muscular endurance is showcased as he fights Gyutaro, demonstrating the extent of his power;
- Meanwhile, Daki is mad because she’s always the one being decapitated;
- Tanjiro, Zenitsu and Inosuke all arrived in the scene as backup;
- Tengen proudly declared that they, as Demon Slayers, are going to win this fight;
- Tanjiro saw a little bit of Rengoku’s invincible spirit in Tengen during this scene;
- Daki then tried to attack Tengen and Tanjiro from behind;
- Zenitsu was quick to move and blocked her attack;
- Inosuke also joined Zenitsu on the rooftop to fight Daki;
- Zenitsu told Daki to apologize to the girl she hurt by pulling her ear;
- However, Daki replied that women are treated like merchandise in the district and as the Oiran, she could do as she pleased because she was the main breadwinner of the house;
- When she looked up at Zenitsu, a third eye appeared on Daki’s forehead;
- It is then revealed that her brother has given Daki one of his eyes, making her even stronger now;
- As Zenitsu and Inosuke deal with Daki on the rooftop, Tengen and Tanjiro prepare to battle it out with Gyutaro;
- As the two fight Gyutaro, Hinatsuru suddenly appeared on one of the rooftops and launched several blades laced with Wisteria extract towards Gyutaro;
- One of the blades hit Gyutaro’s neck, making him paralysed;
- And while he was temporarily distracted, he suddenly noticed that Tanjiro was about to decapitate him.
Demon Slayer S2 Part 2 Episode 9 Release Date
Demon Slayer S2 Part 2 Episode 9 titled “Defeating an Upper Rank Demon” is scheduled on January 30th, 2022.
Demon Slayer S2 Part 2 Episode 9 Preview, Spoilers & Leaks
- From the title of the episode, it’s evident that the demon slayers will defeat the brother-sister upper rank demon;
- We will see Tanjiro beheading Gyutaro on the ground just as Zenitsu and Inosuke also beheaded Daki up on the rooftop;
- Daki first disintegrates and as Gyutaro does the same, he recalls their lives before becoming demons and just then, Daki shows up in her human form as Ume asking where they’re going next and to take her along with him;
- At first, Gyutaro denies her, but Ume embraces him and apologizes for the harsh words she said earlier before disintegrating;
- Daki says that they’re siblings and should never let go of each other;
- So, the pair depart for the afterlife together, with Gyutaro carrying Daki on his back, like he’s always done.
Where to Watch Demon Slayer S2 Part 2 Episode 9 (Kimetsu no Yaiba S2 Part 2 Episode 9)?
You can watch Demon Slayer S2 Part 2 Episode 9 (Kimetsu no Yaiba S2 Part 2 Episode 9) on:
About Demon Slayer (Kimetsu No Yaiba)
Kimetsu no Yaiba (Demon Slayer) is a Japanese Shounen manga series written and illustrated by Koyoharu Gotoge. Its serialization in Shueisha’s Weekly Shonen Jump started in February 2016 with 19 collected volumes released.
In a world crowded with demons and demon slayers, Kimetsu no Yaiba follows two siblings, Tanjiro and Nezuko, after the murder of their family at the hands of a demon. Their misfortune does not end there, as Nezuko’s life is spared only for her to live as a demon.