Demon Slayer S2 Part 2 Episode 8 Preview, Release Date, Spoilers & Leaks.
In this blog post, we will discuss Demon Slayer S2 Part 2 Episode 8 preview, spoilers, leaks, release date & where to watch it online.
Demon Slayer S2 Part 2 Episode 7 Recap
- Demon Slayer S2 Part 2 Episode 8 continues the fight between Nezuko and Daki;
- Daki was amazed when she realized that Nezuko is stronger than herself after being kicked;
- Daki used her Obi and sliced Nezuko into pieces;
- As the Upper Six demon went for another attack, Nezuko stopped her Obi in the severed state;
- Daki realized Nezuko’s blood kept her intact, even if she is in pieces;
- Meanwhile, Tanjiro got a warning from his brother to help Nezuko or else she will not be herself anymore;
- Nezuko then used her Blood Demon Art and burned Daki;
- She brutally beat up Daki and flung her around into the buildings;
- Since Nezuko lost control in her new form, she got the urge to attack a bleeding person;
- Tanjiro reached in time to take hold of her and tried to calm her down;
- He used his sword as a mouth restraint and struggled to control her rage;
- Daki appeared half injured and annoyed by what happened to her;
- Tanjiro found himself in a tough spot;
- Should he protect the civilians, handle his sister, or stop Daki?
- As Daki attacked, Tengen appeared in a flash and countered the attacks;
- The Upper Six is flattered that a hashira came to her;
- The Sound Hashira told her to get lost as she wasn’t an Upper Rank demon and is too weak;
- Daki is seen beheaded, and Tanjiro is stunned by Tengen’s skills;
- With Nezuko going out of control, Tanjiro struggled and sang the same lullaby that her mother used to sing;
- Nezuko recalled a time with her mother and bursted out in tears;
- Shortly after, Nezuko returned to her old self and fell asleep as Tanjiro sighed in relief;
- Zenitsu and Inosuke finally made it and were ready to help Tengen;
- Later on, Daki threw a tantrum because Tengen was bullying her for not being an Upper Rank demon;
- Suddenly, another demon emerged from Daki’s body as she called for her brother;
- Introducing himself as Gyutaro, he stated that he will destroy anyone who messes with him or his sister;
- Gyutaro got annoyed by Tengen’s qualities and used Blood Demon Art: Flying Blood Sickles;
- As Tengen countered the attacks, he thought about how he can defeat the siblings, given that Daki didn’t disintegrate when she was beheaded;
- Planning to face them head-on in a fight to find a way to take them out, the Sound Hashira realized it is not going to be a walk in the park.
Demon Slayer S2 Part 2 Episode 8 Release Date
Demon Slayer S2 Part 2 Episode 8 titled “Gathering” is scheduled on January 23rd, 2022.
Demon Slayer S2 Part 2 Episode 8 Preview, Spoilers & Leaks
- With Nezuko going Berserk and no one to catch her, Daki feels impotent as her opponent continues to smash her;
- Before Nezuko becomes a real demon by eating a human, Tanjiro stops her;
- The elder brother struggles a lot but he keeps the grip on her so she doesn’t escape and do it;
- On the other hand, Daki’s face is frightened and she’s furious at Nezuko;
- Meanwhile, Uzui comes out of nowhere and blames Tanjiro while asking him to stop Nezuko by singing her a lullaby;
- Well, no one should disobey the “God of Festivals” order and thus Tanjiro sings Nezuko a lullaby;
- Eventually, she turns back to her normal state and is fast asleep;
- Daki’s head iq elegantly cut by Uzui, but she doesn’t die;
- Despite being beheaded, she’s still alive and arguing her credibility as an Upper-Rank Demon with Uzui;
- Something doesn’t feel right and Uzui is also in a state of confusion;
- After a short comedic banter, Daki calls out his brother Gyutaro who emerges from her torso;
- All this while Daki was not one, but two demons in one body;
- And being the elder brother he is, Gyotaro is very strong and gives Uzui the beating of his life.
Demon Slayer Season 2 Part 2 Episode 8 Spoilers & Leaks
- The title of the upcoming Demon Slayer Season 2 Part 2 Episode 8 is “Gathering” which refers to Chapter 87 of the Kimetsu no Yaiba manga series;
- We will see Tengen struggling a little to fight Gyutaro and Daki as he is poisoned;
- Tanjiro, Zenitsu and Inosuke are there to help Tengan;
- Gyutaro and Daki get riled up, revealing that they’ve both eaten 15 and 7 Hashira respectively;
- Daki then attempts to attack Tanjiro and Tengen from behind;
- Zenitsu then shows up, bursting through the house within seconds and blocks Daki’s attack;
- Inosuke also follows in after Zenitsu;
- While Tengen deals with Gyutaro, the rest of the group comes up with a plan and Inosuke heads in to cut Daki’s neck while Zenitsu and Tanjiro are protecting him from the Obi;
- Inosuke successfully manages to behead Daki and he runs away with her head to prevent it from reattaching to her body;
- Inosuke tells the other boys to not worry and instead to go help Tengen;
- Suddenly, Gyutaro shows up behind him and impales him through the chest;
- Tanjiro looks on horrified by the scene as Gyutaro grabs Daki’s head and Inosuke collapses on the roof;
- Tanjiro quickly recovers and gets to his feet to land a surprise attack on Gyutaro;
- And while Daki tries to kill Zenitsu, Inosuke suddenly appears unscathed as he had previously rearranged his organs to protect his heart from behind stabbed and also that poison has no effect on him since he grew up in the mountains;
- Through a rapid turn of events, they manage to decapitate both demons;
- Daki first disintegrates and as Gyutaro does the same, he recalls their lives before becoming demons and just then, Daki shows up in her human form as Ume asking where they’re going next and to take her along with him;
- At first, Gyutaro denies her but Ume embraces him and apologizes for the harsh words she said earlier before disintegrating;
- She says that they’re siblings and should never let go of each other;
- The pair depart for the after-life together, with Gyutaro carrying Daki on his back, like he’s always done.
Where to Watch Demon Slayer S2 Part 2 Episode 8 (Kimetsu no Yaiba S2 Part 2 Episode 8)?
You can watch Demon Slayer S2 Part 2 Episode 8 (Kimetsu no Yaiba S2 Part 2 Episode 8) on:
About Demon Slayer (Kimetsu No Yaiba)
Kimetsu no Yaiba (Demon Slayer) is a Japanese Shounen manga series written and illustrated by Koyoharu Gotoge. Its serialization in Shueisha’s Weekly Shonen Jump started in February 2016 with 19 collected volumes released.
In a world crowded with demons and demon slayers, Kimetsu no Yaiba follows two siblings, Tanjiro and Nezuko, after the murder of their family at the hands of a demon. Their misfortune does not end there, as Nezuko’s life is spared only for her to live as a demon.