Demon Slayer Season 2 Part 2 Episode 10 promises to be another strong action-packed episode. Tanjiro nearly decapitated Gyutaro in the previous episode’s cliffhanger, but Gyutaro fought back and won. Are Tanjiro’s fellow demon slayers capable of defeating this high-ranking demon?
In this blog post, we will discuss Demon Slayer S2 Part 2 Episode 10 Preview, Release Date, Spoilers, Leaks & Where to Watch it Online.
Demon Slayer S2 Part 2 Episode 9 Recap
- Demon Slayer S2 Part 2 Episode 10 continues the intense fight between the Sound Hashira & the demon slayers and Gyutaro & Daki;
- While watching the fight, Hinatsuru recalled Tengen and his wives’s visite to pay respects at the Uzui Family gravestone;
- She snapped back into the battle and found Gyutaro using Blood Demon Art: Rotating Circular Slashes;
- After saving Tanjiro from the attack, the Sound Hashira countered it with his Sound Breathing Technique (See All Breathing Styles in Kimetsu no Yaiba);
- Tengen then found Gyutaro next to Hinatsuru and can’t save her due to Daki’s Obi blocking his way;
- With Hinatsuru in danger, Tanjiro combined Hinokami Kagura with his Water Breathing Technique to enhance his mobility and save her;
- Gyutaro got annoyed by Tanjiro’s surprise attack and want to kill him;
- Tengen, expressing his gratitude to Tanjiro for saving his wife, made it close to Gyutaro to decapitate him;
- At the same time, Tanjiro moved in to slice the demon’s neck;
- However, Gyutaro blocked all their attacks;
- Gyutaro went for another Blood Demon Art forcing Tanjiro to step back and let Tengen take the demon head-on;
- The Sound Hashira and the Upper Six Demon get into a fierce battle on the ground;
- Tanjiro then foundInosuke and Zenitsu struggling to land an attack on Daki due to her Obi;
- Even though the trio was backed to a corner, they planned to attack Daki from multiple directions;
- Inosuke took it to himself to decapitate Daki because he wields two swords;
- With the help of Tanjiro and Zenitsu, Inosuke cut Daki’s head with his Beast Breathing Technique;
- Inosuke then took Daki’s head and ran away so she won’t reattach herself to the body;
- Thinking one demon is dealt with, Inosuke told the other demon slayers to help Tengen fight Gyutaro;
- Everything seemed fine until Gyutaro stabbed Inosuke in the chest, taking Daki’s head;
- Tanjiro was astonished and wondered why the demon is here already;
- In despair, Tanjiro looked around for Tengen and found him on the floor with his hand cut off;
- Given the devastation he is facing, Tanjiro didn’t see Daki’s attack approaching;
- Zenitsu pushed him away from the attack causing Tanjiro to fall off the roof;
- Tanjiro thinks all this wouldn’t have happened if he didn’t leave Tengen’s side in the falling state;
- He felt disheartened that things are turning out worse than it seems.
Demon Slayer S2 Part 2 Episode 10 Release Date
Demon Slayer S2 Part 2 Episode 10 titled “Never Give Up” is scheduled on January 6th, 2022.
Demon Slayer S2 Part 2 Episode 10 Preview, Spoilers & Leaks
Demon Slayer S2 Part 2 Episode 10 Preview shows Tanjiro still determined to save his friends and his sister. The title of the episode is called ‘’Never Give Up’’ and it will be adapting chapter 93 of the Kimetsu no Yaiba manga series.
Where to Watch Demon Slayer S2 Part 2 Episode 10 (Kimetsu no Yaiba S2 Part 2 Episode 10)?
You can watch Demon Slayer S2 Part 2 Episode 10 (Kimetsu no Yaiba S2 Part 2 Episode 10) on:
About Demon Slayer (Kimetsu No Yaiba)
Kimetsu no Yaiba (Demon Slayer) is a Japanese Shounen manga series written and illustrated by Koyoharu Gotoge. Its serialization in Shueisha’s Weekly Shonen Jump started in February 2016 with 19 collected volumes released.
In a world crowded with demons and demon slayers, Kimetsu no Yaiba follows two siblings, Tanjiro and Nezuko, after the murder of their family at the hands of a demon. Their misfortune does not end there, as Nezuko’s life is spared only for her to live as a demon.