This month, Seraph of the End Chapter 115 will come back to the stage with a fabulous plotline once more.
Keep reading this blog post for more details about Seraph of the End Chapter 115 spoilers, leaks, raw scans and official ways through which you can read Owari no Seraph chapter 115 legally.
Owari no Seraph Chapter 114 Recap
In the previous chapter of Owari no Seraph (Seraph of the End Chapter 114), we saw:
- Saito told Shikama Doji that he wanted to bring back his son from heaven;
- It then cut to a flashback sequence telling about how most of the vampires had been a failure in completing this one simple task;
- In addition, Saito has had his eyes on Mika ever since he was brought to the orphanage;
- He believed that he was the vessel that Shikama wanted to forge;
- Thus, Saito confirmed that he would not be working with First;
- He was also concerned by the way things had been going on around the world;
- Thus, he was willing to do all the hook and crook in order to stop the resurrection of Mikaela;
- The final scenes of the chapter showed Mika facing a difficult choice;
- It was said that he could either get a resurrection or all of the families would be resurrected.
Seraph of the End Chapter 115 Release Date
Owari no Seraph (Seraph of the End: Vampire Reign) manga series is published under Jump Square which is a monthly magazine which usually comes out in the first week of each month.
As per the release schedule by VIZ, Seraph of the End Chapter 115 release date is scheduled on June 3rd, 2022.
Seraph of the End Chapter 114 raw scans & leaks will be available by June 2nd, 2022.
Seraph of the End Chapter 115 spoilers will be available by June 2nd, 2022.
|Seraph of the End Chapter 115 Release Date||June 3rd, 2022|
|Seraph of the End Chapter 115 Raw Scans & Leaks||June 2nd, 2022|
|Seraph of the End Chapter 115 Spoilers||June 2nd, 2022|
Seraph of the End Chapter 115 Raw Scans & Leaks
Owari no Seraph Chapter 115 Raw Scans Status: Available.
Seraph of the End Chapter 115 Spoilers
Owari no Seraph Chapter 115 Spoilers Status: Available.
- Leaping backwards, Yu gained some distance while repeatedly damning the situation, then registered how really bad this is;
- Yoichi remained where he is while having his Gekkouin bow at hand;
- As Guren shouted Yu’s name, Shinoa had her fist clenched;
- After a moment, Shinoa glanced before calling for Lt. Colonel and her big sis, which drew Mahiru’s gaze;
- While Yu stood with the sword out, Mika spoke his name from it;
- Guiding him to calm down, Mika told Yu that he is fine, and he does not have to;
- Cut off at being told to shut up, Mika said for Yu to think of Akane and the kids;
- After Yu shouted to shut up once more, Mika answered no, and pressed him to think of everything Guren did to get this far;
- Not entertaining the idea, Yu repeated a third time to shut up, while Mika continued his attempts to engage with him;
- Then, Mika approached Yu, and called for him to stop this;
- Mika stated that Yu was swamped in ugly desires right now, and he can’t eat those;
- Mika told Yu how they are his family;
- Yu replied that Mika is his family too;
- Mika added that he is already dead though, Yu replied that he wants to bring him back;
- In Seraph of the End Chapter 115, Mentioning how Yu can’t have everything, Mika affirmed that the numbers are too different, just him, versus all of humanity;
- When Yu shouted that he doesn’t care about humanity, Mika considered his words;
- Raising whether this means that he is okay with abandoning Akane, it leaves Yu at a loss for words;
- Mika asked if Yu is okay abandoning all the kids who died;
- A flashback is recalled where Mika and Yu, with Akane as well, were happy around their orphanage family;
- Dressed in livestock clothing as they were in the vampire city, Ako is also seen with a family member happy to embrace Yu;
- Talking presently, Mika addressed that Yu would be happy to bring him back, but would give up on Akane and the kids;
- With Mika saying he can’t see Yu being able to live with that, he reacted to the words;
- Mika detailed how they are aware that Guren went through hell to get this far;
- His enemy is the First himself, and Mika observed he has to have made a lot of hard and ugly choices;
- In Seraph of the End Chapter 115, it is Yu’s turn to make a hard choice. After opening his eyes, Yu’s face is awash with tears as he looks to Mika;
- Saying he can’t, Yu stated that he just can’t give up on Mika;
- Mika said that Yu can make this choice;
- Remembering a moment when they were children walking through Sanguinem, Mika was looking to Yu who was enthusiastic about what they were talking about;
- Asking if he doesn’t remember their promise, Mika detailed how Yu was going to do a million push-ups, get really strong, kill all the bloodsuckers, and save their family;
- Back then, Mika said that he was full of dreams;
- While speaking as long as he had his family, Mika altered what he was going to say to clarify that as long as he had Yu, he thought he could do anything;
- Turning to how they failed, Mika cried while feeling it was his fault too, that everyone died;
- Living after that, Mika told Yu that it hurts too much, as he listens;
- In Seraph of the End Chapter 115, placing his hand on Yu’s shoulder, what Mika wants is for him to save his heart;
- Mika told Yu to bring Akane and the kids back, together while offering his hand;
- While Yu felt it is not fair, Mika was sorry;
- Yu said that he can’t choose this quickly;
- Mika said that he is sorry to put him through this;
- Yu replied how he wishes he had died instead;
- Assuring him to not worry, Mika commented that everyone dies eventually, and then they will get to be together in heaven;
- After Yu questioned where is heaven, Mika laughed that he is not sure;
- Holding his hand for Yu to take, Mika said that they should go;
- Guiding Yu to make the right choice, Mika said that for them both to save their family together;
- In Seraph of the End Chapter 115, tears stream down Yu’s face as he struggles to find his words;
- Reassuring him that it will be okay, Mika added that it will all be fine, and they will be together forever;
- Breathing, Yu gathered himself as Mika awaited;
- After a moment of looking upwards, Yu wiped his face and announced that he will do it, namely choose, which Mika is satisfied with;
- When Yu remarked how he can’t make Guren do all the hard stuff, Mika agreed with this path;
- Stating for him to come and they will do it together, Mika offered his hand which Yu takes and they regarded one another in apparent understanding;
- In Seraph of the End Chapter 115, signaling for Mika to devour his desires, Yu was serious when sharing that he had made his decision;
- Shocked as he realized what is to transpire, Mika charged Yu to hold on, before attempting to urge him that he can’t do that;
- Curse marks sizzled instantaneously across his face as Yu announced that he needs all the power ever;
- His eyes blackened at this point as well, Yu called for the demon to go totally wild, where Mika can do little but react with an angered sense of shock at this scene;
- Within the underground chamber of Akihabara, a demon horn burst from Yu’s head;
- As Mitsuba registered this happening, Yoichi was surprised at the development, while Guren stood idle;
- Gritting his teeth while damning it, Guren proclaimed to everyone that Yu has gone berserk;
- In Seraph of the End Chapter 115, delivering orders to restrain and restore him, Guren then yelled for Mahiru who is ready;
- As the jagged light like energy surrounding Mahiru enveloped Guren who is armed with his sword, Shinoa anxiously called for him to wait;
- Alarmed, Guren turned to the vampires to give them a hand;
- Guren warned if Yu run, their plan is totally screwed;
- Merry despite the gravity of the situation, Ferid told Crowley how he heard him to prod him into acting;
- Crowley however has not actually heard anything about this plan of Ferid’s yet;
- For her part, Krul was silent yet considered the directive;
- Springing away, Yu spoke to himself how he has got to get out, to find an escape route;
- A dual shot of arrows wind near him, yet the sword Mika within can be used by Yu to defend from the projectiles of the Gekkouin bow;
- In Seraph of the End Chapter 115, as Yoichi saw his fire has failed to deter Yu, glimmering in energy, Kimizuki invoked Kiseki-o;
- Rising out of a coffin that is near Yu, the Devil’s Coffin ability can deliver Ferid;
- After Ferid greeted him, Yu told Mikaela to slice it open;
- A collision of attacks propelled Yu off his feet, partially intentional or not, it benefited him as Ferid noted he pulled back;
- Honing in on Yu is Crowley, with Guren closing in as well;
- Although Crowley was confident enough to speak that he will stop Yu, Guren invoked Mahiru-no-Yo all the same;
- Plunging the sword into the ground, Yu can swing round it to avoid both Crowley, and Guren’s strikes who draw close, but not perilously so towards one another;
- Guren saw he has missed Yu, and the evasive measure is considered not bad by Crowley;
- In Seraph of the End Chapter 115, darting upwards, Yu thinks to open the ceiling, to get to the floor above;
- Yu’s leg was seized, and he found it was Krul who had done so;
- In speaking enough games, and addressing Yu as a child, Krul promptly slammed him into the ground;
- Thrown with the force to create an impact, Yu lied among rubble;
- Judging that he didn’t have enough power, cursed energy covered Yu’s fingers as he decided he needed lots more;
- Requesting that Mika give him more power, Yu appeared determined as a second horn bursts from his head;
- In Seraph of the End Chapter 115, from where Yu sit alone near the wall, others round on him including Crowley, with Guren, and likely Yoichi and Kimizuki, too;
- With his bow apparently raised just in case, Yoichi attempted to verbally reach Yu by calling for him to stop, and added they can talk over this;
- Commanding everyone to hurry, Guren alerted them that at the rate Yu is going, he will break his mind;
- Consumed with the idea he needs more power, Yu decided he does not have nearly enough;
- Needing to be stronger, Yu thinks he needs to be much stronger, and Guren shouting for him to stop does nothing to deter this consuming goal;
- Fixed that it is not enough, Yu felt one demon’s power is not enough, so wondered what he should do;
- Long wispy hair floated in its own realm, and from where he is, Yu as a demon thinks of Asuramaru;
- Perhaps sensing him as he is considered, Krul spoke her brother’s name, Ashera;
- The sky was awash in black stormy clouds that crashed thunder strikes across a landscape;
- Balanced on his sword, Asuramaru viewed the calamitous setting;
- His eye fundamentally changed, Yu asked the demon to give him power, and Asuramaru turns to regard him.
- Seraph of the End Chapter 115 ends.
Where to read Seraph of the End Chapter 115 online?
There are two official ways to read Seraph of the End Chapter 115 for free:
These two platforms provide the newest chapters of Owari no Seraph manga series for free. To read the complete Seraph of the End: Vampire Reign manga series, you will have to pay a monthly subscription fees of $1.99.
About Owari no Seraph (Seraph of the End: Vampire Reign)
Owari no Seraph (Seraph of the End: Vampire Reign) is a dark fantasy manga series written by Takaya Kagami and illustrated by Yamato Yamamoto in Shueisha’s Jump SQ magazine since September 2012.
The story is set in a world which has come to an end by the hands of a “human-made” virus, devastating the worldwide population and leaving only kids under the age of 13 unaffected.
At the same time, vampires appear from the earth holes, probably followed by ancient horrors of the gloomy thought only to be folk tale.
A youngster, Yūichirō Hyakuya, joins a vampire extermination unit to revenge the deaths of his orphaned family, and get back his best friend Mikaela from the vampires.