Will Kenji overcome Techhou? Will Bram and Aya break out safe and sound? Who was the girl crying in the corner? Is she dangerous for Atsushi?
Keep Reading this blog post to find out everything you want to know about Bungou Stray Dogs Chapter 100 spoilers, raw scans, leaks, release date and where to read it legally and for free!
Bungou Stray Dogs Chapter 99 (BSD Chapter 99) Recap
In BSD Chapter 99, we saw:
- Kenji saved Aya and Bram as Ranpo ordered him to protect them;
- Ranpo deduced through the emergency sealing of the airport, the foraging vampires, the coffin that has been left behind and sword slashes that who exactly was running from Fukuchi;
- Bram after smelling soil and noting Kenji’s equipment is enthusiastic to have him cultivate land for her;
- Kenji suddenly asked Bram if wolves frequent their lands because he can sense one approaching them;
- It turned out that the wolf is Techhou, and it is upon Kenji to “save the sheeps”;
- Meanwhile, Atsushi, running to save Bram and Aya, has been instructed by Ranpo that his speed is a key to their success;
- He spoted a girl crying in a corner, and he stopped to check up on her;
- It turned out that the girl was Teruko, and she immediately grabbed the throat of an unsuspecting Atsushi;
- Kenji was ready to fight Techhou, but he was unsure whether he can measure up to him;
- Bram and Aya ran away while they are fighting;
- Bram shouted after Kenji: “Don’t die, peasant!”;
- After the girls have left, Techhou asked Kenji if he has seen a guy named Jounou;
- Kenji proposed to assist him in his search and for a brief moment, they both were ready to work together;
- However, Techhou, through a weird logic, concluded that the Detective Agency was the culprit since Jounou was attacked by a vampire and Kenji just helped the King of the Vampires to run away;
- Without further disturbance, Techhou attacked Kenji with his sword;
- Teruko was too strong for Atsushi whose tiger skills aren’t working on her;
- Atsushi fished out a device from his pocket, and it turned out that there is a message on it from Tachihara before he set out to fight Fukuchi;
- Atsushi revealed that he was searching for Teruko to show her that video;
- Tachihara said that he found out about the Detective Agency’s innocence after the investigations;
- Initially, she dismissed the video as fake, but later she accepted Atsushi’s offer of helping them on the condition that she would like to meet Ranpo;
- Atsushi agreed reluctantly as he thought she could help make Hunting Dogs their allies;
- Kenji was still fighting Techhou and even though the latter was surprised at the former’s superhuman strength, Kenji was still bested.
Bungou Stray Dogs Chapter 100 Release Date
Bungou Stray Dogs Chapter 100 Release Date is scheduled on March 3rd, 2022. However, It might take a few days or a week for an English translation to appear on the internet.
Check out our blog posts about Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 174, Dr. Stone chapter 229, Fire Force Chapter 302, Tower of God Chapter 530 & Sakamoto days Chapter 58, Tokyo Revengers Chapter 241, BNHA Chapter 343 & Blue Lock Chapter 162 read their spoilers too if you are reading these manga series too.
Bungou Stray Dogs Chapter 100 raw scans and leaks will be available on March 1st, 2022.
Bungou Stray Dogs Chapter 100 spoilers will be out on March 1st, 2022.
|Bungou Stray Dogs Chapter 100 Release Date||March 3rd, 2022.|
|Bungou Stray Dogs Chapter 100 Raw Scans Release||March 1st, 2022.|
|Bungou Stray Dogs Chapter 100 Spoilers||March 1st, 2022.|
Bungou Stray Dogs Chapter 100 Raw Scans & Leaks
As of writing, Bungou Stray Dogs Chapter 100 Raw Scans and Leaks haven’t come out yet.
Such scans usually appear online 2-3 days before the official release of the chapter. So, you can expect Bungou Stray Dogs Chapter 100 Raw Scans and Leaks to be available by March 1st, 2022.
We will update this blog post article with raw scans and leaks as soon as they are available.
Bungou Stray Dogs Chapter 100 Spoilers
As of writing, Bungou Stray Dogs Chapter 100 Spoilers haven’t come out yet.
Such spoilers usually appear online 2-3 days before the official release of the chapter. So, you can expect Bungou Stray Dogs Chapter 100 spoilers to be available by March 1st, 2022.
We will update this blog post article with spoilers as soon as they are available.
Where to read Bungou Stray Dogs Chapter 100 online?
Although Bungou Stray Dogs has a paperback release, unfortunately, there is no digital release for every new chapter.
About Bungou Stray Dogs
Bungou Stray Dogs is a Japanese Seinen manga series written by Kafka Asagiri and illustrated by Sango Harukawa. It was first published in Kadokawa Shoten’s Seinen magazine Young Ace in 2012.
Since then, till August 2021, the series has been compiled into 21 volumes by Kadokawa.
BSD received 3 tv anime by Bones and a movie, titled Bungo Stray Dogs: DEAD APPLE.
Bungou Stray Dogs 4th Season is actually in production.
Nakajima Atsushi was kicked out of his orphanage, and now he has no place to go and no food. While he is standing by a river, on the brink of starvation, he rescues a man who whimsically attempting suicide.
That man is Dazai Osamu, and he and his partner Kunikida are members of a very special detective agency. They have supernatural powers and deal with cases that are too dangerous for the police or the military.
They’re tracking down a tiger that has appeared in the area recently, around the time Atsushi came to the area. The tiger seems to have a connection to Atsushi, and by the time the case is solved, it is clear that Atsushi’s future will involve much more of Dazai and the rest of the detective agency.