Boruto Chapter 59 will show the results of the last training. Boruto Chapter 59 release date is the 20th of June, 2021. Keep reading this post for more information about Boruto Chapter 59 spoilers, raw scans, leaks and more!
Boruto Chapter 58 was full of action as the training (involving Kawaki and team 7) was serious. It was about the most efficient ways to adopt to become the strongest shinobi. In the end, Kawaki lost to Boruto and embrace his training method.
Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Chapter 58 Recap
- Naruto gives Boruto pills to slowdown his Otsutsuki transformation and suppress it;
- Boruto, Kawaki, Sarada and Mitsuki all were arguing on their ways of training;
- Kawaki vs Boruto had a serious fight;
- Kawaki feels empty without karma;
- Boruto defeated Kawaki;
- Kawai decided to share the burden with Boruto to save the 7th Hokage from death.
Boruto Chapter 59 Release Date
Boruto Chapter 59 official release date for every country is on the 20th of June, 2021.
We don’t suggest illegal links which might get the new chapter first, but we always support the official release of the manga on the official websites that provide reliable English and Spanish translations.
Boruto Chapter 59 Spoilers
TL;DR Overview for Boruto Chapter 59: “Knights” (Source)
- No Boruto, Sarada, Mitsuki, Naruto or Sasuke panels at all;
- A flashback featuring a jealous tiny Code choking tiny Kawaki;
- Amado doubts that they can successfully engrave Code with another Karma;
- Amado thinks that the 7th Hokage would die in a 1v1 fight against Code in the actual circumstances;
- Amado calls out Kawaki for his desire for Karma;
- Code confirms that Kawaki is not on his hit-list, but Naruto is fair game;
- Ada’s involvement needs to be on the DL or else she’ll piss off Kawaki;
- Ada can only battle with basic taijutsu;
- Ada will be the eyes and ears for Code, as long as he will be her “Knight”;
- Kawaki has an accidental daymare outburst, but Shikadai talks him down;
- Amado says that Isshiki’s powers are still laying dormant in Kawaki;
- Amado claims that Kawaki just needs a new “Entry or Exit” in order to tap into it;
- Amado is basically offering to reconstruct a new Karma for Kawaki;
- Sumire is very skeptical and worried about all of this;
- Daemon gets unleashed from the next pod, and hilariously rides Code like a horse;
- Daemon is Ada’s biological little brother, and is her second “Knight”;
- Daemon’s ability scales and intensifies based on his opponents’ murderous intent;
- Daemon’s ability reflects the outcome of however the enemy originally intended to kill him;
- Daemon’s ability activates and kills fodder guards before they can even start attacking;
- Sumire calls out Amado for acting very sus about Kawaki’s welfare;
- Amado savagely calls out Sumire for being such an idiot.
Recommended: One Piece Chapter 1017 Release Date & Spoilers!
Speculations for future Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Chapters
These things might happen in the upcoming Boruto Chapters and would be really interesting to see:
- Is Code an Uzumaki since he already has red hair?
- How powerful is Ada Cyborg?
- Will Ada Cyborg collaborate with Code?
- Will Code be back soon to take revenge on Konoha and take back Amado?
- Will Kashin Koji be back on Amado’s side?
- Will Naruto and Sasuke train Boruto and Kawaki?
- Can Sasuke’s Rinnegan be healed?
- Will Isshiki be back somehow?
- Will we have new revelations about Karma, Ten-Tails, Otsutsukis, and vessels
- Does Amado know about Code’s full power?
- Will Kurama be back in the future somehow?