Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 339 Spoilers, Raw Scans, Leaks & Release Date.
All Boku no Hero Academia manga series fans are excited about what will happen next in the upcoming Boku no My Hero Academia Chapter 339.
To know all what you need to know about BNHA Chapter 339 (MHA Chapter 339), keep reading this blog post for more details about Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 339 spoilers, raw scans, leaks, release date and where to read it online and for free!
BNHA Chapter 338 Recap
In the previous chapter of BNHA, we saw:
- Tsukauchi asked Sansa to shut Aoyama’s mouth;
- He said that the crimes he had committed can’t be deleted;
- Moreover, he wanted to take precautions to guarantee that he won’t explode like Nagant;
- Tsukauchi asked Aoyama’s parents why they didn’t warn All-for-One about the Kamino grounds raid;
- Aoyama’s parents replied that their communication is one way only and they can’t contact All-for-One when they want to;
- Deku interrupted the discussion saying that they can’t find All-for-One by themselves and they need Aoyama for it;
- Present Mic was thinking that they can’t trust Aoyama at the moment;
- Lida said that Aoyama’s mistakes were water under the bridge, and he wanted to hold his hand as he was crying endlessly;
- Bakugo said that he is going to hit Aoyama in the face for the kidnapping;
- Sero stopped him as he couldn’t tell if he is joking or being serious;
- Kirishima added that Aoyama was trying to stop his parents which means that he didn’t want to follow All-for-One orders anymore;
- Tsukauchi was interrogating Aoyama’s parents, but was interrupted by Aizawa who asked Deku if he had a plan, Deku declined;
- Next, Aizawa told Tsukauchi that he is also at blame for not noticing it earlier;
- Then Aizawa talked directly to Aoyama and said that he does not intend to fire him from U.A Highschool;
- Aizawa asked Tsukauchi to cover Aoyama’s ears as he wanted to talk with other students;
- We see a page with the angry reaction of all students;
- Aoyama was being taken to the hall;
- Deku called out his name, but he was unable to answer.
- Then the scene moved to dorms where students were talking about getting ready for the fight;
- Lida and Deku talked about their hero costumes;
- Deku was walking down the hall thinking that he needs to properly equip himself with tools;
- Deku went to the development studio;
- All of the sudden, an explosion occurred;
- The door exploded, and we saw Hatsume falling on Deku;
- Boku no My Hero Academia Chapter 338 ends.
Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 339 Release Date
Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 339 release date is scheduled on January 2nd, 2022 in this week’s Weekly shonen jump issue.
Check out our blog posts about Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 170, Solo Leveling Chapter 179, Dr. Stone chapter 224 & Sakamoto days Chapter 53 read their spoilers too if you are reading these manga series too.
Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 339 raw scans and leaks will be available on December 30th, 2021.
Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 339 spoilers will be out on December 30th, 2021.
|Boku no My Hero Academia 339 Release Date||January 2nd, 2022|
|Boku no My Hero Academia 339 Raw Scans Release||December 30th, 2021|
|Boku no My Hero Academia 339 Spoilers||December 30th, 2021|
Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 339 Raw Scans & Leaks
As we said above, Boku no My Hero Academia 339 Raw Scans and leaks will be out on December 20th, 2021. You can check some of theme below:
Boku no Hero Academia 338 Spoilers
Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 339 Spoilers status: Available.
- Boku no My Hero Academia Chapter 339 Title is “The Story Of How We All Became Heroes – Part 2”
- The development studio was being used to oversee the UA barrier and was much bigger now;
- Deku asked Hatsume if there is any way to fix the Mid Gauntlets;
- She asked him if he is in a hurry;
- Deky said “yes”, and she replied that it is not possible then;
- She had to create a replica, but they don’t have all materials needed to create the same compression feature;
- Hatsume was a crucial member of the team that created the UA barrier;
- She is still working on the barrier to make it more secure;
- She gave a brief speech about how inventions support heroes;
- And then she gave Deku and Lida a pair of gloves, and told them that they will win;
- Class 1-A could be seen leaving UA premises with Mount Lady;
- Mount Lady said that their priority is still the same, finding the League and the Liberation Army;
- Students are still concerned about Aoyama;
- They are wondering if he will join them, Shoto said thar he will join them because he must have a strong image of what he wants to become;
- The scene shifted to Kansai where Fatgum, Tamaki, and Nejire were saving people from a villain;
- Fatgum said that their next battle will be an all-out war;
- Kansai region is also protected by the barriers;
- On the last page of BNHA Chapter 339, we see All Might and Hawks entering a building;
- All Might said that he has gathered what is needed to execute his plan;
- Boku no My Hero Academia Chapter 339 ends.
Where to read Boku no My Hero Academia Chapter 339 online?
There are two official ways to read Boku no My Hero Academia Chapter 339 for free:
These two platforms provide the newest chapters of BNHA manga series for free. To read the complete Boku no My Hero Academia manga series you will have to pay, or buy the volumes on Amazon.
These are the available details for Boku no My hero academia Chapter 339 Spoilers until now and if we receive any more information on BNHA Chapter 339 Spoilers (MHA Chapter 339 spoilers) then we will update this article as soon as possible.