My Hero Academia Chapter 319 has finally been released, and we are so excited to see the upcoming chapter after being on break last week. So, in this post, Anime Troops will share with you a brief recap of BNHA chapter 319, and give you all the details about the upcoming Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 320 such as its release date, some raw scans and spoilers.
Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 319 Recap
In My Hero Academia chapter 319, we saw:
- Students of A-1 Class are shown together in the UA hostel;
- Students of A-1 Class are meeting Endeavor in the principal’s office;
- Shoto asked Endeavor why he is ignoring his calls, and why they are letting Deku and All Might go alone;
- Bakugo intervenes, and reminds Endeavor how Deku will try to protect everyone alone, and that he became like All Might sacrificing his life for everyone while getting hurt alone;
- Kacchan insisted that they must join Deku and All Might;
- On the other hand, Best Jeanist and Hawks discovered that Deku has cut his communication with everyone, even with All Might;
- All students of 1-A Class want to have Deku back at UA;
- Deku asked his classmates why they are here;
- Uraraka said because they are worried about him;
- Deku asked everyone to go away.
Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 320 Release date
Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 320 release date is scheduled on Sunday, July 18, 2021. The 320th chapter of MHA will be available in the upcoming issue of the Weekly Shonen Jump magazine.
Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 320 Raw scans & Leaks
Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 320 raw scans and leaks has been released today. You can check some of them in the tweets below.
Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 320 Spoilers (Chapter Title: “Deku vs Class A”)
- Kacchan told Deku that they know that he has already opened the 4th, 5th, and 6th user’s quirks;
- Deku thanked his friends for coming for him, then he tried to run away;
- Kacchan used a new technique to clear up all smoke left by Deku when he escaped;
- Koda sent many birds in Izuku’s path and told him that he can come back to UA;
- Deku tried to escape again by using Black Whip;
- Sero stopped him by using his tapes;
- Deku remembered their training together;
- Jirou attacked Midoriya with his technique “Heartbeat Wall”;
- Ojiro used his Tornado Tail Dance to trap Izuku;
- Deku said that he doesn’t want to put them in danger if they go with him, and that All-for-one is looking for him;
- Deku escaped Ojiro’s tail, but before he ran away, Tokoyami attacked him with his Dark Shadow;
- Momo created a device to catch Deku but the latter destroyed it;
- Kaminari said that nothing has been changed and they are still Deku’s friends;
- meanwhile, Shouji extended his arms and covered Modoriya in an isolation tape;
- Tokoyami intervened again and trapped Izuku in an orb of darkness;
- Deku broke free from the orb, and destroyed the building where they are;
- Midoriya’s mask fell off and he could be seen crying;
- He said that he already knew that they are really worried about him, but he is fine and he wanted to do things on his own;
- Todoroki stopped Deku by using his Heaven Piercing Ice Wall;
- He said that he mustn’t take the burden all on himself, and he should rely on them;
- Tsuyu said that she won’t let go Izuko go, and that if he wants to become a hero like in comics, then Class 1-A will be by his side.
Where to reade Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 320 online?
There are two official platforms from where you can read Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 320 for free:
These are the available details about Boku no Hero Academia chapter 320, and we will keep updating this post when new information will be accessible!