keep reading this blog post for more details about Blue Lock Chapter 173 spoilers, raw scans, leaks, release date and where to read it online and for free!
Blue Lock Chapter 172 Recap
You can see the details about Blue Lock Chapter 172 in our post!
Blue Lock Chapter 173 Release Date
Blue Lock Chapter 173 Release Date is scheduled on May 18th, 2022.
Blue Lock Chapter 173 raw scans and leaks will be available on May 16th, 2022.
Blue Lock Chapter 173 spoilers will be out on May 16th, 2022.
|Blue Lock Chapter 173 Release Date||May 18th, 2022|
|Blue Lock Chapter 173 Raw Scans Release||May 16th, 2022|
|Blue Lock Chapter 173 Spoilers||May 16th, 2022|
Blue Lock Chapter 173 Raw Scans & LeaksAs we said above, Blue Lock Chapter 173 Raw Scans and leaks will be out on May 16th, 2022. You can check some of them below:
Blue Lock Chapter 173 Spoilers
Blue Lock Chapter 173 Spoilers status: Available
- Blue Lock Chapter 173 Title: “VS. ENGLAND”
- Blue Lock Chapter 173 started in the Germany Stratum Meeting Room;
- Noa called the members of Team Germany to announce the regulars for their match against England;
- He said that he derived the best formation based on the results of the first match and their training, and the best players were selected based on their “numerical value”;
- The first he called is the team’s central attacking MF, Ness (Comprehensive rating: 93-S);
- Next is their anchor, DMF Ali (Comprehensive rating: 81-A);
- Next on the defense line, the Right SB will be Kurona Ranze (Comprehensive rating: 80-A);
- Noa chose Kurona because Kunigami and Isagi (chosen for their coordination) will also be on the right side of the field, so he needs someone who can get up and down quickly and dribble while keeping coordination in mind;
- Kurona has also been working hard to improve as an SB, and has continued to appeal with his play by linking with Isagi, resulting in consistent “numbers”/score;
- Kurona then told Isagi that to get in the game, he’s with him;
- 2 CBS are announced from Bastard Munchen, Menser (Comprehensive rating: 84-A) and Birkenstock (Comprehensive rating: 86-A);
- Noa then announced the left SB, Yukimiya Kenyu (Comprehensive rating: 82-A);
- Noa said that Yukki’s numbers are excellent in every way and that he’s too good to be left on the bench;
- Noa went on to say that he expects Yukki to cover the left side of the field and contribute on the offense and defense to help the team’s attack;
- Next to announce is the goalie, Gagamaru Gin (Comprehensive rating: 85-A);
- Gagamaru said he was caught off guard, and asked Noa why him;
- Noa replied that he knows Gagamaru didn’t mean to draw attention to him, but his physical ability shows that he has an exceptionally high aptitude as a GK and that he has the highest GK numbers on the team;
- Gagamaru said that he’s lucky and as long as he’s in the game, that’s good enough for him;
- Noa then announced their formation for the next game: 4-4-2;
- Kaiser and Kunigami as center forwards, Grim (left MF), Ness (Central Attacking MF), Isagi (right MF) Yukimiya (left SB), Ali (Defensive MF), Kurona (right SB), Birkenstock and Menser (CB) and Gagamaru (GK);
- Noa said that the members were still selected based on their “numbers”, but it is also an experiment; the reason being he is now trying to mix the now two philosophies in the team: one is the “hyper-rational football style” with Kaiser as the finisher and the other is “Blue Lock’s style” with full-blown egoism and chemical reactions and called it a relationship of who will devour and will be devoured;
- The goal created by Kunigami and Isagi in the first game is an idea that Bastard Munchen never had so he wants to see the team evolve by mixing those two philosophies, with Kaiser’s goal still at the center;
- Kaiser asked Noa if he is testing him;
- Noa said that he knows what he means;
- Kaiser replied that Noa is fucking nosy, shitty master;
- Noa said: “Then, prove it. It’s game time, Bastard Munchen. Just shut up and win”
- Noa then left;
- Isagi thought that he and Kunigami would pave the way to swallow Bastard Munchen on the way to the field;
- On the field waiting for Bastard Munchen is Team England’s Manshine City with Nagi, saying, “I’m gonna crush you, Isagi.”
- Manshine C Formation: 3-4-3;
- Agi as center forward, Nagi and Chigiri as Wingers, Arthur (right SMF), Driver and Reo (Center MF), Swift (left MF), Busby, Daemon and Young (Center Backs) and Luke (GK);
- Reo, Nagi and Isagi met at the field, Isagi was surprised to see them as part of the regulars too;
- Nagi said that he’s completely looking down at them while Reo said that what a guy worth ¥17M says stands out from the others, teasing Isagi;
- Isagi said that it’s not about the money so Reo gotta stop;
- Blue Lock Chapter 173 ends.
Blue Lock Chapter 173 online?
You can read Blue Lock Chapter 173 on Kōdansha. This platform provides the newest chapters of Blue Lock manga series for free. To read the complete Blue Lock manga series you will have to pay, or buy the volumes on Amazon.
These are the available details for Blue Lock Chapter 173 Spoilers until now and if we receive any more information on Blue Lock Chapter 173 Spoilers then we will update this article as soon as possible.
About Blue Lock Manga Series
Blue Lock is a Japanese Shounen Sport manga series written by Muneyuki Kaneshiro and illustrated by Yusuke Nomura. It is currently serialized in Kōdansha’s Weekly Shounen Magazine.
The story begins with Japan’s elimination from the 2018 FIFA World Cup, which prompts the Japanese Football Union to start a program scouting high school players who will start training in preparation for the 2022 Cup.
Isagi Yoichi, a forward, received an invitation to this program soon after his team lost the chance to go to Nationals because he passed to his less-skilled teammate – who missed – without trying to make the game-changing goal by himself.
Their coach will be Ego Jinpachi, who intends to “destroy Japanese loser football” by introducing a radical new training regimen: isolate 300 young forwards in a prison-like institution called “Blue Lock” and put them through severe training aimed at creating “the world’s greatest egotist striker.”