Keep reading this blog post for more details about Blue Lock Chapter 171 spoilers, raw scans, leaks, release date and where to read it online and for free!
Blue Lock Chapter 170 Recap
In Blue Lock Chapter 170, we saw:
- A flashback 10 days ago when Team England has met their master, Chris Prince;
- He introduced the three philosophies of Manshine C: “Speed and rush”, “Attaining only a healthy/sound body”, and “madness/insanity alters the world in which it exists”;
- Chris Prince keeps on facing the surveillance camera and the other Blue Lock players noticed him;
- Chris checked Chirigi’s muscles, and told him that he must be a speed-type attacker;
- Chris then checked Nagi, and said that Nagi’s inner muscles are overwhelming and that he can jump and shoot using his core;
- Then, he went to check Reo, and said that he’s got a good balance and an all-rounder without any quirks;
- Nagi was stunned by Chris’ assessment because he understood their playstyle just from their muscles;
- After that, Chris said that he had now understood their abilities, no wonder they made it this far, but told them that if they rely too much on their talent, the ability that they are not aware of will wither;
- Chris said that he came to awaken the hidden talents that have lain dormant in their bodies. It’s time for “body revolution”!
Blue Lock Chapter 171 Release Date
Blue Lock Chapter 171 Release Date is scheduled on April 27th, 2022.
Check out our blog posts about BNHA Chapter 351, Kingdom Chapter 717, Record of Ragnarok Chapter 62, Boruto Chapter 69 & Hanako-Kun Chapter 89 read their spoilers too if you are reading these manga series too.
Blue Lock Chapter 171 raw scans and leaks will be available on April 25th, 2022.
Blue Lock Chapter 171 spoilers will be out on April 25th, 2022.
|Blue Lock Chapter 171 Release Date||April 27th, 2022|
|Blue Lock Chapter 171 Raw Scans Release||April 25th, 2022|
|Blue Lock Chapter 171 Spoilers||April 25th, 2022|
Blue Lock Chapter 171 Raw Scans & Leaks
As we said above, Blue Lock Chapter 171 Raw Scans and leaks will be out on April 25th, 2022. You can check some of them below:
Blue Lock Chapter 171 Spoilers
Blue Lock Chapter 171 Spoilers status: Available.
- In Blue Lock Chapter 171, after the game, Isagi thought that even if they won and got the result they wanted, next time, he wants to win by his “own goal”;
- Igarashi, looking at the surveillance cam, got Raichi irritated with him chatting;
- Igarashi mentioned what Ego said regarding the camera: even though it’s a reality show, the live broadcast is only for the matches and private spaces like bedrooms and baths are not captured so they can live in peace, but they would edit the footage from the cafeteria and training rooms to play it;
- Igarashi then approached Isagi saying that ¥17M is a pretty enormous salary;
- Isagi replied that he is more pleased with the offer itself and not the amount because Berserk Dortmund is one of his all-time favorite clubs;
- Isagi also said that he thought they’re in a great place because their great efforts can reach the world directly, but Rin still has a better rating than him;
- A chart shows the overall “Neo-Egoist League Goal Ranking”;
- Rin is ranked #1 for scoring two goals in the France-Italy game, while those who scored a single goal are ranked #2 (Kaiser, Kunigami, Bachira, Shidou, Noa and although not shown in the chart, Lavinho);
- Isagi thought to himself that he can’t be a regular player of the U-20 Japanese National team as it is now;
- Gagamaru said that they have to take their place in the regulars for now and since there are only 3 more games for Germany, regardless of their position, if they don’t play in the match, it’ll be their end;
- Kurona then said that they have varying play styles and strong points, so they should aim for different positions;
- The other players talk about the Bastard Munchen’s club members’ salaries;
- Kaiser’s annual salary is ¥300M even before he entered the Neo Egoist League while Grimm is ¥40M;
- Raichi said that he wished that they’d let him play just like Isagi, and Isagi said that he didn’t ask for it;
- Hiyori then said to Raichi that it’s the chance that Isagi’s goal pulled off in the U-20 match so they shouldn’t question it any longer;
- Gagamaru and Igarashi seemed fine with that while Raichi admitted that it’s frustrating;
- Then somebody chimed in. “No, I won’t accept it.” It’s Yukimiya;
- Yukimiya said that passing just for the sake of being in the regulars makes him doubt one’s character as someone who aims to be the world’s best striker;
- Isagi said that he really didn’t want to pass, but Yukimiya replied that it doesn’t change the fact that he’s disappointed in Isagi;
- Isagi said yes, it was an assist but if he was in the same position as him, he would have done the same thing;
- Yukimiya said he won’t feel good about Isagi’s pass;
- Isagi is getting more irritated, and said it’s not about feeling good, but he focused on what he could do on his own;
- He added that he has no regrets about that choice, but he is painfully aware of his inability;
- Yukimiya replied that Isagi should have lost the game by himself and getting an assist is a small-minded approach;
- Isagi stood up, and asked if Yukimiya was picking a fight with him;
- Yukimiya gave a passive-aggressive reply that he’s just saying what he’s thinking;
- Then, Isagi said that if he can get into the regulars with just lip service, even an idiot could do it;
- Yukimiya told Isagi not to expect his righteousness to work for everyone;
- Kaiser entered the room and said, “If you hate Yoichi that much, then stick with me, Kenyuu;
- He added that he’s just jealous of Yoichi;
- Kaiser said that being afraid to look straight at the disappointments of reality, others will just admire others to shift from their issues and that it takes a professional to tame the envious demon they all have;
- Yukimiya thanked Kaiser for the lecture, but he won’t stick with him;
- Kaiser said that there is one way to be in the regulars… it’s either with Yoichi or him;
- Kaiser said that they should think about it wisely as advice;
- Kaiser said his goodbye by saying, “Don’t make the mistake of confusing who the king is, shitty commoners”.
- After Kaiser left, Hiyori then said “Who would want to be with him, right, guys?”, but everyone became silent;
- Raichi broke the silence by saying “I guess anything is possible if you wanna get into the regulars.”;
- Gagamaru said that they should think about what effect they could bring in the team and fight with it or work with Isagi;
- Igarashi gave them a choice, whether to be part of Kaiser’s system or to be the savior that devours the team as an independent king;
- Hiyori said that there are so many ways for them to survive;
- Gagamaru replied that if they see the whole picture, it will change the way they fight;
- Kurona agreed and said that everyone can be a friend or foe;
- Raichi exclaimed “Nice, this is starting to look more like Blue Lock!” “Wait until you devour or get devoured! On the extreme battlefield where opposing ideas collide, this is the hottest place in the world to play football! Allow your insatiable egoism to burn black!”
- Blue Lock Chapter 171 ends.
Blue Lock Chapter 171 online?
You can read Blue Lock Chapter 171 on Kōdansha. This platform provides the newest chapters of Blue Lock manga series for free. To read the complete Blue Lock manga series you will have to pay, or buy the volumes on Amazon.
These are the available details for Blue Lock Chapter 171 Spoilers until now and if we receive any more information on Blue Lock Chapter 171 Spoilers then we will update this article as soon as possible.
About Blue Lock Manga Series
Blue Lock is a Japanese Shounen Sport manga series written by Muneyuki Kaneshiro and illustrated by Yusuke Nomura. It is currently serialized in Kōdansha’s Weekly Shounen Magazine.
The story begins with Japan’s elimination from the 2018 FIFA World Cup, which prompts the Japanese Football Union to start a program scouting high school players who will start training in preparation for the 2022 Cup.
Isagi Yoichi, a forward, received an invitation to this program soon after his team lost the chance to go to Nationals because he passed to his less-skilled teammate – who missed – without trying to make the game-changing goal by himself.
Their coach will be Ego Jinpachi, who intends to “destroy Japanese loser football” by introducing a radical new training regimen: isolate 300 young forwards in a prison-like institution called “Blue Lock” and put them through severe training aimed at creating “the world’s greatest egotist striker.”