keep reading this blog post for more details about Blue Lock Chapter 170 spoilers, raw scans, leaks, release date and where to read it online and for free!
Blue Lock Chapter 169 Recap
In Blue Lock Chapter 169, we saw:
- Ego continues his explanation and said that the player’s bid will be an offer to the player once the Neo-Egoist league ends;
- The team who is bidding on Isagi is Bastard Munchen’s rival team “Berserk Dortmund”;
- Kunigami has an offer of 24 million yen from Japan’s Kawasaki Breakerz;
- Bachira has a 32 million yen offer from Portugal’s FC Portimon;
- Ness and Kaiser have 50 million and 300 million yen offers from their old club;
- Then Ego said that the top 23 Blue lock players based on their salary will get selected for the U-20 world cup team;
- Ego added that the players are the products and their club is the store;
- Bachira asked if it is important to win a match because it is all about showing your won worth to clubs;
- Ego replied that as a striker your duty is to goal so yes victory is important;
- The benched players react to this negatively;
- Then Ego wondered why everyone is interested in Japan’s football which is underdeveloped;
- Then he yelled: “It’s a real-time show”;
- On-screen, we saw Italy’s Ubers vs France’s PXG match;
- The match is being broadcasted on Blue Lock TV which now has 80 million subscribers all over the world for 500 yen per month;
- Blue Lock is now the hottest place in the world of football;
- The second match ended with Rin’s goal, PXG winning with a score of 3-2.
Blue Lock Chapter 170 Release Date
Blue Lock Chapter 170 Release Date is scheduled on April 20th, 2022.
Check out our blog posts about BNHA Chapter 351, Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 181, Record of Ragnarok Chapter 61, Boruto Chapter 69 & Hanako-Kun Chapter 89 read their spoilers too if you are reading these manga series too.
Blue Lock Chapter 170 raw scans and leaks will be available on April 17th, 2022.
Blue Lock Chapter 170 spoilers will be out on April 17th, 2022.
|Blue Lock Chapter 170 Release Date||April 20th, 2022|
|Blue Lock Chapter 170 Raw Scans Release||April 17th, 2022|
|Blue Lock Chapter 170 Spoilers||April 17th, 2022|
Blue Lock Chapter 170 Raw Scans & Leaks
As we said above, Blue Lock Chapter 170 Raw Scans and leaks will be out on April 17th, 2022. You can check some of them below:
Blue Lock Chapter 170 Spoilers
Blue Lock Chapter 170 Spoilers status: Available.
- Blue Lock Chapter 170 Title: “Body Revolution”;
- Blue Lock Chapter 170 started with a flashback 10 days ago when Team England has met their master, Chris Prince;
- He introduced the three philosophies of Manshine C: “Speed and rush”, “Attaining only a healthy/sound body”, and “madness/insanity alters the world in which it exists”;
- Chris Prince keeps on facing the surveillance camera and the other Blue Lock players noticed this;
- Chris then asked Chirigi what brought him to Manshine C;
- Chigiri told him that he wanted to have more power and speed;
- Chris then proceeded to check Chirigi’s muscles;
- He commented that Chirigi has well-developed hamstrings and quads so he must be a speed-type attacker;
- Chigiri agreed;
- Chris then checked Nagi;
- Chris said that Nagi’s inner muscles are overwhelming and that he can jump and shoot using his core;
- Nagi then asked if he’s a muscle “sommelier”;
- Then, he went to touch Reo, and said that he’s got a good balance and an all-rounder without any quirks;
- Reo asked if he’s doing this to all the players, and Chris replied that this is a A Muscle Measurement, and asked the next player to come;
- Nagi was amazed by Chris’ assessment because he understood their playstyle just from their muscles;
- After that, Chris said that he had now understood their abilities, no wonder they made it this far, but told them that if they rely too much on their talent, the ability that they are not aware of will wither;
- He gave an example of a naturally fast runner: For that runner to be a better athlete, he needs the power of a heavy tank that would be equivalent to putting on a heavy suit of armor on a body that has only developed muscles for fast running;
- As a result of his decreased muscle strength, his running speed will be unbalanced, and he will become a mediocre athlete;
- It’s a story about how talent can fade in an instant if one pursues it without understanding its “mechanism” and ends up with an unbalanced body from training in the dark;
- The athlete will lose confidence, become mentally ill, and even end his life;
- It’s a common scenario of fading geniuses in the world of talent;
- Without understanding the “mechanism”, success stories become a curse that torments those that possess them;
- Chris said that he used to be like that when he was younger, but he wouldn’t call himself a professional for that;
- A professional is the only one who understands and controls himself, which muscles creates his talent, and what kind of play he will make;
- Chris said that he pursued and got the perfect, unparalleled body;
- Then, he did a commercial like promotion of “Prince Water” which he said he prefers to drink than coke and also, perfect drinking water that absorbs into your body, still, facing the surveillance cam;
- He then continued “In Manshine C, you will learn about your body’s “mechanism” and become physically aware of your unique abilities, only then will you realize that you haven’t reached your body’s full potential;
- Chris added that he came to awaken the hidden talents that have lain dormant in their bodies. It’s time for “body revolution”!
- Blue Lock Chapter 170 ends.
Blue Lock Chapter 170 online?
You can read Blue Lock Chapter 170 on Kōdansha. This platform provides the newest chapters of Blue Lock manga series for free. To read the complete Blue Lock manga series you will have to pay, or buy the volumes on Amazon.
These are the available details for Blue Lock Chapter 170 Spoilers until now and if we receive any more information on Blue Lock Chapter 170 Spoilers then we will update this article as soon as possible.
About Blue Lock Manga Series
Blue Lock is a Japanese Shounen Sport manga series written by Muneyuki Kaneshiro and illustrated by Yusuke Nomura. It is currently serialized in Kōdansha’s Weekly Shounen Magazine.
The story begins with Japan’s elimination from the 2018 FIFA World Cup, which prompts the Japanese Football Union to start a program scouting high school players who will start training in preparation for the 2022 Cup.
Isagi Yoichi, a forward, received an invitation to this program soon after his team lost the chance to go to Nationals because he passed to his less-skilled teammate – who missed – without trying to make the game-changing goal by himself.
Their coach will be Ego Jinpachi, who intends to “destroy Japanese loser football” by introducing a radical new training regimen: isolate 300 young forwards in a prison-like institution called “Blue Lock” and put them through severe training aimed at creating “the world’s greatest egotist striker.”