To know all what you need to know about Blue Lock Chapter 166, keep reading this blog post for more details about Blue Lock Chapter 166 spoilers, raw scans, leaks, release date and where to read it online and for free!
Blue Lock Chapter 165 Recap
In Chapter 165 of Blue Lock manga series, we saw:
- The game restarted with Kaiser having the ball, he passed it to Ness;
- While on the field Isagi thought that in this game with Bastard Munchen, he should devour Noel Noa and steal a goal;
- But Noel’s goes so fast using his super acceleration, he got pass FC Barcha’s #10 and Otoya with his top speed, then Ness passed the ball to him;
- Isagi is thinking that the only way to score a goal by positioning himself better to receive the pass;
- However, Noa still received the ball before an FC Barcha player and Isagi did;
- Noa trapped the ball from behind while defending it with his overwhelming upper body and technique and with his “machine dribble”;
- He was able to grasp the shortest distance on the field in an instant and pushes forward with his power and speed in a super rational way;
- Isagi thought that he’s just trying to understand the play, but he can’t believe he’s so far ahead and positioned himself ahead of Noa;
- Isagi also thought that because he spent his life admiring Noa, he can’t imagine ever playing better than him;
- Lavinho Vs. Noa: Lavi said that everybody from Barcha to move back and defend the goal;
- Isagi thought about Noa’s greatest weapon is not his perfect body or his brains, but it is his God-given natural “ambidexterity” which allows for a versatile shot that can be equally released well with either his left or right foot;
- It is said that less than 1% of humans are completely “ambidextrous”, thus it is a rare ability;
- Both Noa’s legs that can be aimed at from any angle in 360°;
- Noa, from Lavi’s behind, kicked the ball to score a goal;
- Noa said that Kunigami and Isagi knows what he’s talking about… that the next point is their last chance and if they want to survive, prove it with numbers;
- “Noel Noa’s soul-shaking shot from “another dimension” tied the score! And for Isagi, who’s like Kunigami on this critical moment, the only way to prove their existence is to score the final goal.
Blue Lock Chapter 166 Release Date
Blue Lock Chapter 166 Release Date is scheduled on March 16th, 2022.
Blue Lock Chapter 166 raw scans and leaks will be available on March 15th, 2022.
Blue Lock Chapter 166 spoilers will be out on March 15th, 2022.
|Blue Lock Chapter 166 Release Date||March 16th, 2022|
|Blue Lock Chapter 166 Raw Scans Release||March 15th, 2022|
|Blue Lock Chapter 166 Spoilers||March 15th, 2022|
Blue Lock Chapter 166 Spoilers
Blue Lock Chapter 166 Spoilers status: Available.
- Blue Lock Chapter 166 Title: “VESSEL”;
- The match is over as soon as someone else scores, For Isagi and Kunigami, the only proof of their existence is their own “goal”;
- Since Team Germany and Spain are now in a tie, Isagi thought that the last one is the “golden goal”, and the one who scores it, either him or Kunigami, will leave his “number” and survive this battle of the regulars;
- Before the game resumes again, Isagi asked Kunigami what did Noa meant when he said that Kuni is “Wildcard’s Copyman”;
- Kuni then said that the Wildcard was an experiment to create a “vessel” with the same physique as Noel Noa, the world’s Number 1 player, and the only one who can survive is the one who can come close to Noel Noa’s physical ability;
- Isagi wanted to ask some more, but Kuni said “that’s enough” and that the team is not going to pass the ball to Isagi anyway;
- Kuni told Isagi that he should worry less about beating Kuni, rather think more about himself and called him tinut-A- (kinda means “inexperienced” or “hillbilly” hero);
- Isagi thought that Kunigami can now shoot with his “both legs” is because he has learned to play like Noel Noa as a Wildcard, but said that Kuni is still far from Noa’s play, enough for Kuni to hear then said “don’t talk about me like that, inferior copy hero”;
- Lara is back in the game as Lavinho’s substitute;
- Isagi told himself that for the last point, the one who get it and survive is him;
- GAME RESTARTS;
- Spain’s ball;
- It’s Bachira vs. Isagi;
- Isagi has no choice, but to get the ball from Bachira just when he was about to it, Bachira then passed the ball to Otoya;
- Now, it’s 2vs1;
- Lavinho is compliments Otoya on the benches “The stronger the light, the stronger the “shadow,” and his ability to match anyone’s rhythm and his adaptable speed, he is the team’s dynamo!”;
- Otoya kicked the ball back to Bachira;
- Otoya: “if we keep stepping in the shadows, you will lose the sun.”;
- Grimm is now approaching Bachira to take the ball;
- After a failed attempt, Kunigami followed through;
- Bachira: “CATCH ME IF YOU CAN!”;
- Kunigami also failed, and now it’s Bachira vs. Ness;
- Ness stole the ball from Bachira then imitated Bachira’s “PON PON”.
- Bachira thought that Ness has a great ability of clogging or fixing the breaking point of a continuous press;
- Ness went for a quick attack, planning to pass the ball to Kaiser;
- He did a long pass, but Isagi blocked it, and caught the ball;
- Ness is shocked, so is Kaiser;
- He is now 29 meters from the goal, but since it is too far, the probability is too low so he could either continue dribbling or do a fake, but Lara is coming in to fast, rushing so Isagi thought that he’d rather shoot than to lose the ball;
- Isagi kicked the ball and bounced on Lara’s leg;
- Even if he has the ball, he has no idea where to go from there since the pass is optimized for Kaiser’s goal, and also if Kaiser has the ball by himself, it’s a shooting range that he can’t determine without his weapon “Kaiser Impact”;
- If the team continues to be like this, Isagi thought that “his own goal” will never be born;
- Grimm got the ball that bounced and Isagi is asking to return it to him, but Grimm ignored Isagi and went ahead;
- Isagi can’t get Grimm to pass him the ball so he thought that he has to think of some new way to score a goal, but there is no time and when someone else’s scores then the game is over;
- he has to show that he exists;
- While thinking, he remembered Ego’s words, “IN OTHER WORDS, THIS INVOLVES ATTEMPTING AN OBJECTIVE AT A SUITABLE LEVEL OF DIFFICULTY.”;
- Isagi thought that it’s capable of being deduced or derived;
- Isagi: “The piece of the goal that is now a “challenge” for me is…”
- “Find a way to prove your existence on the battlefield where you can’t compete! Let your observations burst, Isagi Yoichi!”
- Blue Lock Chapter 166 spoilers ends.
Where to read Blue Lock Chapter 166 online?
You can read Blue Lock Chapter 166 on Kōdansha. This platform provides the newest chapters of Blue Lock manga series for free. To read the complete Blue Lock manga series you will have to pay.
These are the available details for Blue Lock Chapter 166 Spoilers until now and if we receive any more information on Blue Lock Chapter 166 Spoilers then we will update this article as soon as possible.