All Blue Lock manga series fans are excited about what will happen next in the upcoming Blue Lock Chapter 161.
To know all what you need to know about Blue Lock Chapter 161, keep reading this blog post for more details about Blue Lock Chapter 161 spoilers, raw scans, leaks, release date and where to read it online and for free!
Blue Lock Chapter 160 Recap
In the previous chapter of Blue Lock manga series (Chapter 160), we saw:
- Blue Lock chapter 160 startd with the Blue Lock team (the ones who joined the Spain stratum) meeting the Barcha U-20 members as well as Lavinho;
- Lavinho went on a rant about how he will not be teaching them;
- He proclaimed himself as the best striker in the entire world;
- However, Bachira asked him if this is true since Noa is the best striker;
- Lavinho replied that it is not true and that he didn’t care about what people say on TV;
- Then, he started talking about a style in Brazil called “Ginga” which means shaky or swaying;
- This style of playing is a combination of the martial arts and dancing;
- In this style, the upper body sways slightly as if it’s lazy while the lower half absorbs all the force of the ball;
- He claimed that this is how the Brazilian footballers play football;
- Then, he advised them to closely look at the styles of the other players and how they play;
- From this moment, you have to synthesize their best points and create your own unique “image”;
- He told them that his “image” is that of a butterfly;
- Later on, after doing so, he said that the fans go crazy over you and the money starts pouring in;
- In football, people have to improvise over what the situation;
- Bachira took this advice to heart and started incorporating it in his playing style;
- Blue Lock Chapter 161 ends.
Blue Lock Chapter 161 Release Date
Blue Lock Chapter 161 release date is scheduled on February 2nd, 2022.
Check out our blog posts about Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 174, Dr. Stone chapter 228, BNHA Chapter 342, Fire Force Chapter 301, Tokyo Revengers Chapter 240, Tower of God Chapter 529 & Sakamoto days Chapter 57 read their spoilers too if you are reading these manga series too.
Blue Lock Chapter 161 raw scans and leaks will be available on February 1st, 2022.
Blue Lock Chapter 161 spoilers will be out on February 1st, 2022.
|Blue Lock Chapter 161 Release Date||February 2nd, 2022|
|Blue Lock Chapter 161 Raw Scans Release||February 1st, 2022|
|Blue Lock Chapter 161 Spoilers||February 1st, 2022|
Blue Lock Chapter 161 Raw Scans & Leaks
As we said above, Blue Lock Chapter 161 Raw Scans and leaks will be out on January 24th, 2021. You can check some of theme below:
Blue Lock Chapter 161 Spoilers
Blue Lock Chapter 161 Spoilers status: Available.
- We start with a Kunigami Vs Bachira duel;
- Bachira said that he doesn’t know what kind of battle did he came back, but it’s good to see him;
- Kunigami replied with “If you’re looking for a dance partner, I’ll take the lead.”;
- Bachira waited for Kunigami to make the first move, but the latter still managed to follow his movement with his great upper body reflex;
- Bachira did a “wide double touch”;
- While dribbling the ball with his two feet, he increased his “tempo”, move to Kunigami’s right side and get pass him;
- Bachira said that muscles alone are not enough;
- Grim & Gesner Vs Bachira: A well-made covering by the two Bastard Munchen players using Kunigami as a decoy;
- Bachira made a heel lift pass on his right to another FC Barcha player, Ignacio Lara, then a direct pass to Otoya how is behind Bachira as he is getting pass Grim;
- Bastard Munchen Mensah is in front of Otoya, so he returned the ball to Bachira;
- Isagi on commentator mode said that they have linked to Bachira’s hard-to-read rhythm;
- Bachira had gone pass Grim and Gesner, and did his “Bee Shot” to score a goal, a freestyle chemical reaction;
- Isagi commenting on Bachira’s change in dribbling;
- He said before that Bachira is like a “child”, who just do whatever he wants and just keep attacking, but now, Bachira has learned to wait for his opponent, which is like an “adult” choice in some sense;
- In addition, the range of his dribbling has changed drastically;
- The FC Barcha’s free-oriented “environment” allowed Bachira’s originality to blossom;
- Bachira mentioned about grasping “Ginga” and that he can still get stronger;
- Isagi suddenly remembered what Ego said to them before about their “environment”, the choice that will completely change their lives;
- Isagi, in his thoughts, is asking himself, “if that’s the case, what should I be learning in Bastard Munchen, my chosen environment?”;
- Isagi observed how Bastard Munchen’s team style “rationality” works and probably, as seen in the series of their plays, they have to basically get closer to the goal in the shortest distance possible without any wasted movements and the rule that the finisher, Kaiser will be the one to score the most goals;
- Isagi is thinking that if he will enter the game, should he connect to Kaiser, following the team “rule”?;
- He didn’t have the individual skills they have, but if he ignored the “rule” and tried to goal on his own, he will end up being isolated like Kunigami;
- Igaguri commented that if Kunigami staid, he might get substituted, Hyori saying as for “rationality”, Igaguri is the “noise” of the team;
- Igaguri said that the master is also the manager, and he is ready to get out there at any time;
- Isagi still don’t have an image of what he needs to do, on how he will prove his existence on Bastard Munchen and not just Kaiser;
- Since it will be hard to prove, Isagi thought that Kunigami’s existence is his hint for him to be in the regulars so he won’t stop finding any “pieces” that will help him win against Kaiser;
- Accelerate your thinking and show your proof of existence in Kaiser’s system! and finally, the reason why Kaiser is considered world-class!
- Blue Lock Chapter 161 ends.
Where to read Blue Lock Chapter 161 online?
You can read Blue Lock Chapter 161 on Kōdansha. This platform provides the newest chapters of Blue Lock manga series for free. To read the complete Blue Lock manga series you will have to pay.
These are the available details for Blue Lock Chapter 161 Spoilers until now and if we receive any more information on Blue Lock Chapter 161 Spoilers then we will update this article as soon as possible.
About Blue Lock Manga Series
Blue Lock is a Japanese Shounen Sport manga series written by Muneyuki Kaneshiro and illustrated by Yusuke Nomura. It is currently serialized in Kōdansha’s Weekly Shounen Magazine.
The story begins with Japan’s elimination from the 2018 FIFA World Cup, which prompts the Japanese Football Union to start a program scouting high school players who will start training in preparation for the 2022 Cup.
Isagi Yoichi, a forward, receive an invitation to this program soon after his team lost the chance to go to Nationals because he passed to his less-skilled teammate – who missed – without trying to make the game-changing goal by himself.
Their coach will be Ego Jinpachi, who intends to “destroy Japanese loser football” by introducing a radical new training regimen: isolate 300 young forwards in a prison-like institution called “Blue Lock” and put them through severe training aimed at creating “the world’s greatest egotist striker.”