Anime Troops bring you updates on Attack on Titan Season 5 Episode 2 (Attack on Titan Final Season Episode 18 – Attack on Titan Final Season Part 2 Episode 2).
Attack on Titan Final Season Part 2 Episode 1 Recap
- The first episode of Attack on Titan Final Season Part 2 started withHange looking over a severely injured Levi as the Jeagerists asked her if he’s dead;
- Hange clutched his body and described how his insides look even worse than his outside;
- Floch asked Hange to let him examine Levi’s body, but is distracted when Zeke emerged from a dying titan in his human form;
- Zeke explained how a girl healed his body in a mysterious place called the “Paths” and Hange took this distraction as an opportunity to escape with Levi;
- Meanwhile, the Marleyans had started to descend from their airships;
- Reiner and the other titans intended to kill Eren and obtain the power of the Founding and the War Hammer Titan;
- Pieck’s Cart Titan rescued Gabi and brought her to safety;
- Gabi told the Marleyan commander how Zeke’s spinal fluid turned people into titans and how Falco had drunk some of it;
- She added how there might be a possibility that Zeke has royal blood;
- They deduded that Eren could not use the Founding Titan’s power because Zeke wasn’t with him, and this was their chance to end him once and for all;
- Reiner’s Armored Titan and Porco’s Jaw Titan started attacking Eren’s Attack Titan, but he managed to impale them using the powers of the War Hammer Titan;
- His victory is short-lived since Marleyans used the Anti-Titan Mobile Artillery to shoot him;
- Reiner took this as a chance to attack Eren and corner him;
- Just as Eren is on the verge of losing, we cut to Mikasa, Armin, and the other Survey Corps trapped in a cell;
- Onyankopon released them and told them about their current situation;
- He begged them to help Eren, but this pissed off Connie, who grabbed him by his collar and declared that it’s not their fight;
- He accused Onyankopon of betrayal and refused to help Eren;
- Armin stepped forward and asked Connie to hear him out;
- Onyankopon revealed that none of the volunteers knew about Zeke’s euthanasia plan, as well as the wines mixed with his spinal fluid;
- He added that the volunteers weren’t informed about this;
- Those who knew were too scared to stand against Yelena;
- Armin believed him and convinced the others to trust him too;
- Armin asked Mikasa if she still wants to help Eren, but Mikasa is confused because of what Eren told her about the Ackermans;
- Armin defended Eren and expressed that he thinks Eren must be lying about it;
- He also believed that Eren doesn’t want the Eldians to stop having children because that goes against everything Eren once stood for;
- Armin thinks that Eren must have had no other choice but to go along with the plan because he needed Zeke to activate the Founding Titan;
- Armin also said that if Eren merely pretended to be on their side, he could use the rumbling to protect the island;
- The episode ends with Eren crying in agony as his friends escape from prison to run to his aid.
Attack on Titan Season 5 Episode 2 Release Date
Attack on Titan: Final Season Part 2 Episode 2 (Attack on Titan Season 5 Episode 2) is scheduled on January 16th,2022.
Attack on Titan Season 5 Episode 2 (Attack On Titan Episode 78) titled “Sneak Attack” is Scheduled to be broadcast on NHK General TV!