Attack on Titan Season 5 Episode 10 Preview, Release Date & Leaks!
The 9th episode of Attack on Titan Final Season Part 2 brought the leading members of the Survey Corps and the Marleyan Military forces together.
Jean had his doubts while joining this alliance, but when the weight of Marco’s death dawned upon him, he couldn’t sit idle and do nothing. Armin and Mikasa were also confronted by Annie, who asked them if they could kill Eren.
Will this doubtful alliance manage to defeat the Jeagerists and stop Eren’s plan? Anime Troops bring you updates on Attack on Titan Season 5 Episode 10 (Attack on Titan Final Season Episode 26 – Attack on Titan Final Season Part 2 Episode 10 – Attack on Titan Episode 85).
Attack on Titan Final Season Part 2 Episode 9 Recap
- Attack on Titan Season 5 Episode 10 began with Jean dreaming about his ideal future where he lives in a flat with his wife and child;
- Hange pulled him back to reality when he called out to him for help;
- He tried to ignore the call, thinking that his future will be secure with the Jeagerists, but his conscience can’t let him support Eren’s genocidal plan;
- Hange met up with Jean and Mikasa and told them about her current situation;
- She explained that they have joined forces with Marleyans to stop Eren, and she also needed their help;
- Jean asked Hange if that really is the right path because if Eren’s plan is a success, they’ll finally be free, and if they stop him, the entire world might hate them even more;
- Hange acknowledged these threats and still doesn’t faze because, in her mind, genocide isn’t the solution;
- She told him that hundreds of their fallen soldiers must be watching them, and this isn’t what they would have wanted;
- Jean remembered Marco and made up his mind to follow Hange;
- We cut to the Marleyans seated around a bonfire with their new allies from Paradis;
- Things are still bitter between the two parties as Magath told them they were so close to stopping Eren, but they couldn’t because they interfered;
- Hange replied that genocide wasn’t their goal and if it was that, they wouldn’t have been allied in the first place;
- Jean got annoyed at the Magath’s comments and expressed that if Marley hadn’t sent the titans to kill the people at Paradis, nothing would have happened;
- Their debate started turning into a fight, and Hange stopped them before things get out of hand;
- Annie asked Mikasa and Armin if they are capable of killing Eren;
- They hesitated, and Mikasa became defensive;
- Armin said that they plan to talk to Eren about this plan and try to convince him to stop the Rumbling;
- Annie pointed out that Eren has already pushed himself into coming genocide, and talking to him won’t make a difference;
- Hange once again stepped in, and stopped their fight from escalating;
- She told everyone that according to Kiyomi, there’s a flying boat meant to observe the Rumbling ready at the harbor, and they can use it to locate the Founding Titan;
- She continues by explaining how locating the Founding Titan is the real problem since they will be out of fuel in no time if they fly around without a proper goal;
- Magath turned to Yelena and asked her if she can predict Eren’s movements;
- She retaliated by saying that she had nothing to do with them and had no reason to help them;
- It is then revealed that Yelena was a pure Marleyan, and she curated a fake identity to go down in history as a girl from a small country, helping Zeke save the world from all Eldians;
- Yelena isn’t fazed at all and proceeds to list down all the terrible crimes committed by everyone seated there;
- This leads to Reiner and Annie confessing about Marco’s death;
- He explained how they left Marco to be devoured by titans because he discovered their identity;
- This made Jean extremely furious, and he assaulted Reiner;
- Gabi ran to Reiner’s rescue and stopped Jean by using herself as a shield;
- She cried that all they wanted was to get rid of the devils on the Paradis Island so that the world would accept them;
- She asked him to help them, but Jean ignored her and moved away from Reiner;
- The next day, Jean came around and steeled his resolution to stop Eren;
- He woke up Gabi, reassuring her that he will help her;
- The group made their way towards the harbor, but is stopped when Pieck came back with terrible news;
- The Jeagerists have taken control of the harbor and are ready with anti-titan artillery to attack anyone who approached them;
- Attack on Titan Season 5 Episode 10 ends.
Attack on Titan Season 5 Episode 10 Release Date
Attack on Titan: Final Season Part 2 Episode 10 (Attack on Titan Season 5 Episode 10) is scheduled on March 13th, 2022.
Attack on Titan Season 5 Episode 10 (Attack On Titan Episode 85) titled “Traitor” is Scheduled to be broadcast on NHK General TV!
Attack on Titan Season 5 Episode 10 Preview
Where to Watch Attack on Titan Season 5 Episode 10?
About Attack on Titan – Shingeki no Kyojin
Attack on Titan is a Japanese manga series written and illustrated by Hajime Isayama. Kodansha was serializing it in the Bessatsu Shonen Magazine.
The manga began serialization on September 9th, 2009, and finished on April 9th, 2021.
Attack on Titan follows humanity settled within three concentric walls in the Paradis Island to protect themselves from the dreadful titans that prey on them.
Eren Yeager is a young boy that believes that a confined life is similar to that of sheep and desires to go beyond the walls one day, just like the Survey Corps.
As new, more powerful and more dangerous titans arrive to enter the walls of the Paradis Island, Eren and his friends integrate the Survey Corps and fight for the survival of the human species.