Shueisha’s Shounen Jump+ announced through its official Twitter account that a television anime adaptation of Asato Mizu’s rom-com manga series “Aharen-san wa Hakarenai” will be set for Spring 2022 season.
Aharen-san wa Hakarenai Information
- English Name: Aharen Is Indecipherable
- Japanese Name: 阿波連さんははかれない
- Manga Status: Publishing
- Published: Since Jan 29, 2017
- Genres: Comedy, School, Shounen
- Authors: Mizu Asato (Story & Art)
- Serialization: Shounen Jump+
- Studio: Felix Film
- Production: bilibili
The rom-com manga series “Aharen-san wa Hakarenai” follows the “indecipherable” daily life of a small, and quiet student, Reina Aharen, and her classmate, Raidō.
Aharen is not so good at gauging the relationships, and the bounds between people, and Raidō initially felt some distance between the two of them. Then one day, when Raidō picked up the eraser that Aharen had dropped, the bound between them all of a sudden became very close.
From “way too distant” to “way too close”, Aharen is definitely unpredictable.
Aharen-san wa Hakarenai Staff
- Chief director: Yasutaka Yamamoto;
- Director: Tomoe Makino is directing the anime at Felix Film;
- In charge of the series scripts: Takao Yoshioka;
- Characters designer: Yūko Yahiro;
- Music: Satoru Kousaki & Monaca.