The Spring 2022 season is here, and along with that comes a fresh new line-up of anime tv series worth watching. If you’re a fan of rom-com anime, then you might like Aharen-san wa Hakarenai Episode 2!
Aharen-san wa Hakarenai (Aharen-san is Indecipherable) is a shounen manga series created by Mizu Asato in 2017. It is published under Shonen Jump+, Shueisha’s online platform for manga.
Aharen-san wa Hakarenai Episode 1 Recap
In the previous episode of Aharen-san wa Hakarenai, we saw:
- The first episode of Aharen-San wa Hakarenai started with the introduction of the second main character, Raido Matsuboshi;
- He is a high school student who is new in the town and the high school;
- However, he has quite an unconventional face;
- Because of that he can’t make many friends;
- The first person he is able to talk to with confidence is Reina Aharen;
- However, the problem with this girl is that her sense of distance was twisted and that she can’t understand when she is invading someone’s privacy;
- Finding that both of them are well-versed in getting avoided by people, there is an instant connection between them;
- Later that day, they go to the arcade to spend some time together;
- It turned out that Raido was almost an expert at the claw machine game;
- Some time passes by, and another lady is getting jealous because of their relationship;
- It will be interesting to see who this person really is.
Aharen-san wa Hakarenai Episode 2 Release Date
Aharen-san wa Hakarenai Episode 2 is scheduled on April 9th, 2022.
Aharen-san wa Hakarenai Episode 2 titled “You’re Being Followed, Right?” is already released in Japan on April 9th, 2022.
Studio Felix Film produced the series with Tomoe Makino and Yasutaka Yamamoto serving as chief director and Takao Yoshioka as chief screenwriter.
Yuuko Yaahiro designed the characters of the series, while Satoru Kousaki and MONACA composed the music for the anime.
TrySail sang the opening theme song Hanarenai Kyori, and the ending theme song Kyori-kan, is performed by HaKoniwalily.
Where to watch Aharen-san wa Hakarenai Episode 2?
About Aharen-san wa Hakarenai
Aharen-san wa Hakarenai (English Title: “Aharen-san Is Indecipherable”) is a Japanese manga series written and illustrated by Asato Mizu. It began serialization in Shueisha’s Shōnen Jump+ service in January 2017, and has been compiled into 13 volumes.
An anime television series adaptation by Felix Film premiered in April 2022 on the Animeism programming block.
Reina Aharen is a schoolgirl who struggles to respect people’s personal space, and her classmates struggle to understand her strange nature.
Fortunately, a boy named Raidou Matsuboshi tries sincerely to understand her behavior and patiently listens to her problems. Although he has a threatening face, Raidou is a kind and caring person, which his classmates do not realize.
While the unlikely duo becomes friends after an accidental encounter, even doing the simplest things together becomes a challenge for them.